Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannot Feed Correctly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemondred
Fledgling
Fledgling

Cannot Feed Correctly Empty
PostSubject: Cannot Feed Correctly   Cannot Feed Correctly EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello All,
I am new to VtMB but have immediately downloaded and modded my new installation using your fantastic mod. I am experiencing an issue feeding however. It seems that I cannot feed on any pedestrians and any homeless, prostitute or animal seems be diseased. I am using the Final version (as listed on moddb) and I am playing as a Gangrel.

TIA
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Feed Correctly   Cannot Feed Correctly EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:06 am

Hm, I've never encountered any feeding issues myself. Did you install anything apart from the unpatched game and CE, or do you use some weird history?
If you have installed a skin for any character (pc or npc) or a minor mod like Arsenal, please check the archive if it includes a \vampire\vdata\system\ subdirectory.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
Daemondred
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Feed Correctly   Cannot Feed Correctly EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Ok so I uninstalled all of the files reinstalled the game and then installed the mod and feeding started to work normally. Yay!

However, When doing the side quest Thinner Blood after speaking to Lily my character is stuck between the 2 chairs and i cannot move. I quit and restarted and rebooted and restarted and I am still stuck. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Daemondred
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Feed Correctly   Cannot Feed Correctly EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 pm

OK. I found the answer on another board. I guess frenzyplayer is your friend in this game.
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Feed Correctly   Cannot Feed Correctly EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:41 am

Your nickname is from the Wheel of Time series right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot Feed Correctly   Cannot Feed Correctly Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot Feed Correctly
Page 1 of 1