Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodlines Resurgence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

Bloodlines Resurgence Empty
PostSubject: Bloodlines Resurgence   Bloodlines Resurgence EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:03 am

Anyone seen this new shine on the original game? What do you think about it. I'm just...okay with it. I'm still more excited about Final Nights 1.2 than this. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/bloodlinesresurgence
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Resurgence   Bloodlines Resurgence EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:56 am

Hm, there is a topic about it on PV that dates back to about the time when Carthage fell. Until they really go public, I pay them no heed, and treat it the same as Antitribu: It might be released a week after Gehenna...

-geek 
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Resurgence   Bloodlines Resurgence EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:55 am

It would be nice to see it happen, but it sounds like it needs a lot of work Sad which is a shame because as Mall said it will take them ages if it's a small team of people doing it in their spare time.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines Resurgence   Bloodlines Resurgence Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines Resurgence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: