Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gangrel question/problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
devourage
Fledgling
Fledgling

Gangrel question/problem Empty
PostSubject: Gangrel question/problem   Gangrel question/problem EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:04 am

I recently reinstalled VTMB with the Camarilla Edition. Bloodlines is one of my favorite games ever, and the CE really is stellar.

One problem though; I got to the final level of protean, and the recent CE replaced the bat form with a wolf. I'm fine with the change, but when I transform I walk around like normal-it lacks the beast-like gait of the bat form, and of previous protean transformations. I know it's a minor issue, but it's really starting to bug me and breaks immersion. I can't imagine it's supposed to be this way, so is there any way to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated, and thank you guys again for designing such a great mod.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Gangrel question/problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangrel question/problem   Gangrel question/problem EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:22 am

The walking upright seems to be a sideeffect of Raptor Red's wolf model for the war form. So in order to remove it, you have to go to the -bloodlines\vampire\materials\models\character\monster\animalism_beastform\ folder and delete the files with beastform in the name, but not the ones with baastform.
Then delete -bloodlines\vampire\models\character\monster\animalism_beastform\animalism_beastform.mdl
Same here. Don't delete the baastform files. This should get you back to the original batlike warform with the bloody bunnyhop movement, which is the main reason I never play bloodlines as a Gangrel.

-geek 
Back to top Go down

Gangrel question/problem
Page 1 of 1