Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No music in hub zones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ranzyr
Fledgling
Fledgling

No music in hub zones Empty
PostSubject: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:39 pm

At first i thought it was a feature but then i remembered that the final nights mod did not remove them so why would CE.

odd thing is the santa monica music is playing on the beach so i am confused.

im not very good with technical stuff hence why i decided it would be best to ask for support Smile

thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:47 pm

Welcome to our little dungeon forum, young blood.

What version exactly are you running?
Have you installed any other mods/patches?
Back to top Go down
ranzyr
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:02 pm

thanks Very Happy

im running the final version of CE then the latest version of unofficial patch.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:49 pm

ranzyr wrote:
thanks Very Happy

im running the final version of CE then the latest version of unofficial patch.
And that exactly screwed your game. Uninstall everything, then install fresh. Apply CE only.
Mods do not mix. They modify the same files.

There are threads on how to install/patch. Use forum search. Full explanation is rather lengthy.
Back to top Go down
ranzyr
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:17 pm

i suppose i should of thought that, but i read that the unofficial patch would work fine with the CE

suppose i should never believe anything on the internet ever eh Wink
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm

ranzyr wrote:
i suppose i should of thought that, but i read that the unofficial patch would work fine with the CE  

CE is based on the unofficial patch. But you can NEVER install more than one patch or mod in a single bloodlines copy. Bloodlines modding is a messy affair that involves changes in the game-files. So you have to merge different versions, and cannot just copy one on another.

-geek 
Back to top Go down
ranzyr
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
ranzyr wrote:

CE is based on the unofficial patch. But you can NEVER install more than one patch or mod in a single bloodlines copy. Bloodlines modding is a messy affair that involves changes in the game-files. So you have to merge different versions, and cannot just copy one on another.

-geek 
damn, well say i want to play a copy of the unofficial patch how would i go about this? since i don't think you can install more than one copy, can i just copy the folder that bloodlines is in then install mods that way?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:29 pm

ranzyr wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
ranzyr wrote:

-geek 
damn, well say i want to play a copy of the unofficial patch how would i go about this? since i don't think you can install more than one copy, can i just copy the folder that bloodlines is in then install mods that way?
Best to keep one copy "clean" and copy/paste it in different folders.
For me it looks like:

D:\Activision\BloodlinesOriginal
\BloodlinesTFN
\BloodlinesCE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No music in hub zones   No music in hub zones Empty

Back to top Go down

No music in hub zones
Page 1 of 1