Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asylum elevator does not respond

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
papradie
Fledgling
Fledgling

Asylum elevator does not respond Empty
PostSubject: Asylum elevator does not respond   Asylum elevator does not respond EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:15 am

Hi, im new here on this forum

I playetd VtMB last time some year ago and it started to lose its charm after so many times playing it...But after i saw your CE mod i just had to install game again and try it with your mod

So yesterday i got to the part when i got quest to destroy paintings. But when im trying to call elevator it does not respond. The elevator button is highlighted like it is being used, but elevator itself does not come to the floor, nor it opens and so i cant get out of Asylum.

Yesterday i tried it and it worked fine, i got out of Asylum, got to gallery and got killed by Blood guardian xD so i wanted to try it today again, but for some reason that elevator isnt working

Can anyone help me out with this please? Is there some console command to get me out of Asylum, or should i start a new game (last save didnt work either). Is this CE bug or just another random bug?

Im playing fresh new install, no other mods installed

sorry for my grammar
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Asylum elevator does not respond   Asylum elevator does not respond EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:35 am

try using the console and enabling 'noclip' to get out of the elevator. Sometimes ccertain interactive elements in the game like buttons don't load properly, usually closing the game and opening it again fixes this, if not usually using no-clip to get around problems on a specific area works just as well.

The game engine that is used for Bloodlines is incomplete so it is prone to misfiring and causing one off bugs which are near impossible to replicate and fix.

Do any of your autosaves before entering asylum work or do none of them? You may have to redo part of the game by going to an earlier save if you cannot leave at all. There may be a console command that allows you to get to a different area. You may have to search for 'Vampire Bloodlines Console' in google to find out if it can help you.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Asylum elevator does not respond   Asylum elevator does not respond EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:50 am

Hi,

the asylum elevator is one of the random glitches, as 8people said.
I have just tried it, noclip works if you are trapped upstairs in the asylum. But if the door to the street is the problem, you have to change the map and a teleport is not so easy.

- geek
Back to top Go down
papradie
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Asylum elevator does not respond   Asylum elevator does not respond EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:21 am

Thank you very much for answers, noclip did the trick....elevator was on right floor, just those doors didnt want to open...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Asylum elevator does not respond   Asylum elevator does not respond EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Good advice 8people! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asylum elevator does not respond   Asylum elevator does not respond Empty

Back to top Go down

Asylum elevator does not respond
Page 1 of 1