Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I thought he met final death ...

Go down 
+3
Eliza
Claudia
Dragatus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

I thought he met final death ... Empty
PostSubject: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 1:49 pm

... but apparently he managed to get away.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sebastien-Lacroix/202675899868280
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:32 pm

Very Happy I saw him on tv I totally made the connection too Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Taking into account his history, I'd have expected a fencer, or at least biathlon. Not a nordic combiner. Laughing 

geek 
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:07 am

All a cover story, I tell you. Do what they least expect you to do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:41 am

I hear he's so fast it looks like he's burning...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:59 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I hear he's so fast it looks like he's burning...
...possibly. Two centuries should have allowed him to pick up Celerity.

geek 
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 pm

Being a 7th Generation or lower elder probably helps as well, with 5+ blood points to spend on Physical Attributes.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 pm

Who says anything about him being 7th gen or lower? And besides that, he never behaves like an elder. More like a spoiled fledgling...

geek 
P.S. Perhaps over there in Murica, 2 centuries are enough to be considered elder. But here in the civilized world, he certainly only is an Ancillae.
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Who says anything about him being 7th gen or lower? And besides that, he never behaves like an elder. More like a spoiled fledgling...

geek 
P.S. Perhaps over there in Murica, 2 centuries are enough to be considered elder. But here in the civilized world, he certainly only is an Ancillae.

My thoughts exactly.  That's why LaCroix came to the U.S.; he wasn't good enough or old enough to make Prince in Europe.  Even if he's low generation, he doesn't have the experience.

Plus his own darker urges would have defeated him in the end anyway. He'll cheat his way to a gold medal; just watch.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:33 pm

The reason I say him being 7th Gen or lower is mainly due to his being able to Dominate the neonate, who is 8th Gen.

Of course, he could always be 8th Gen as well.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:37 pm

SaulottheGentle wrote:
The reason I say him being 7th Gen or lower is mainly due to his being able to Dominate the neonate, who is 8th Gen.

Of course, he could always be 8th Gen as well.
Same gen as the pc is more probable, because in the endgame Dominate doesn't work any longer.

geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought he met final death ...   I thought he met final death ... Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought he met final death ...
Page 1 of 1