Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Theater's roof

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

The Theater's roof - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:20 am

The Gargoyle seems fairly relieved a moment, hoping it's over. But Gosuin sets back his eyes on him, bringing instantly the hopes of the Gargoyle down.
(Gosuin) They rammed the place, but they were taken down easily. I don't doubt Kersten's ability to fight, but this was too badly planned by Vonzel. Did they expect someone to be inside, or did they thought the place was going to be empty?

Rufus looks around, stressed an instant, before shaking his head.
(Rufus) I've lived in the bell for centuries now. Intrusion was always forbidden. My presence is no secret to other kindred. Everyone knows that at least, there is me in the place... But I did not see them enter, I just felt it.
(Gosuin) I's a viable guess : there is a Gargoyle in Saint Eloi, only stupid people would break into it. But you do not know if they entered expecting someone, be it you or them?

The Gargoyle shakes slightly his head in the negative, slightly sheepish. The Prince waves off the attitude as if nothing.
(Gosuin) Regardless, an intrusion in someone's domain is a personal attack, even if they didn't expect anyone to be inside. Another thing: do you know where is Primogen Kersten ?

Rufus looks down.
(Rufus) I am not allowed to talk about masters' whereabouts to those who aren't superiors of the clan. I am sorry. When I see Master Kersten I can give him a message from you if you want.

The Prince crosses his arms, he's intrigued about the answer given to him. He's not satisfied but he doesn't inquire further.
(Gosuin) Tell him to contact me, else I will have to force him out of his hobbies. None of us would like this to happen.

Gosuin gives another glance at Mikael.
(Gosuin) I will contact your Chantry should I have more questions. A quick look at Rufus and a polite smile. I'm glad to have finally met you, despite of the circumstances. You're free to go, he then adds, giving another glance at Mikael, as far as I am concerned at least.

Theodore can't help a laugh when Corinna tells him she's not constrained.
(Theodore) Well good for you then.

He opens the door again to go back to the roof, and gives a smile seeing Gosuin is turning around to leave.
(Theodore) Got your answers?

Gosuin doesn't answer but it's clear he's not fully satisfied with the discussion he just had. The Brujah gives a glance at Mikael and mumbles a "tssk tssk".
(Theodore) Here I was thinking we made a step forward. Can't be helped I guess.
(Gosuin) Clan affairs are not ours to meddle into.

It seems Lambert is very fixated with looking towards the northern pars of the Theater, silent and focused.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:59 am

Mikael bows when Gosuin is done talking. He continues to stand where he is but gives Rufus no permission to leave yet.

Interesting. If they believed the chantry to be empty, then their motivation would be to get something that is inside there. If they believed Regent Kersten was alone in there, then their motivation could be to get rid of him. Is that your thought process, Prince Gosuin?

With his hands, Mikael signs for Corinna to get closer.
He gives a quick look at the Sheriff to see what he is up to.
Mikael continues to ignore Theodore's existence.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Gosuin makes a slight "mhm" at Mikael's guesses.
(Gosuin) If they knew Kersten was in there, Vonzel wouldn't have broken in. Only an idiot attacks a Regent in his own Chantry, especially one as old as Saint Eloi. Kersten is a skilled and feared Elder. A frontal attack on a Tremere is just suicidal regardless.
(Theodore) You sayin' I'm suicidal?

Theodore gives the look at Gosuin, obviously, he fought at least one Tremere directly (Vranken). Gosuin discards the rhetorical question with a smirk. His language towards Theodore is more informal (the regular "tu" instead of the polite "vous" he uses for others).
(Gosuin) You ended what came after you. But yes, you're sometimes suicidal.

Obviously Gosuin has his own idea of how one should get rid of an Elder. He thinks it was a stupid plan, and he thinks it doesn't match Vonzel's personality.
(Gosuin) I think they thought the place was empty. They broke into it certainly to get something. Considering what your superior told me Saturday, it's not so unlikely that the different presences in Theodore's domain as well as in Saint Eloi were to search for that "item".

He shrugs, and lets understood clearly that the following sentences are the story he was told, but he does not beleive.
(Gosuin) Said item was found some time ago and given to me by Tarcisus on Saturday, with the hopes to let everyone know it is neither in Saint Eloi, nor on Theodore's domain. The public announcement is certainly very useful so we don't have all Ancilla running around to find it, but I want this issue to be solved, the quickest possible. I gave the Tremere clan enough favors for the well-being of the city, and these shouldn't be abused. Am I clear?

Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Corinna enters the roof again, carefully closing the door behind her. She bows deeply, regardless of whether the others are looking her way, then proceeds to walk over to Mikael, doing her best to fade into the background without bothering anybody. She seems slightly tense, though.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Mikael shrugs
Only an idiot tries to break in into a Tremere Chantry, unoccupied or not.
Be it as it may, I am glad the artifact fiasco is over.

Mikael listens to Gosuin's little diatribe with a serious face, but not concerned or worried.
Clear as running water, Prince Gosuin.

Mikael gives no orders to Corinna or Rufus yet. He seems to be waiting.
Mikael continues to ignore Theodore's existence.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 7:59 am

Gosuin gives a glance to the side, probably at Lambert, and nods vaguely, mostly to himself.
(Gosuin) Mr Horsman, I trust your capability to solve the issue in a permanent manner.

He smiles, fairly warmly. He wasn't threatening at all, rather trying to be concillient.
(Gosuin) We'll see each other lately when the hearings about Vonzel will start.

He turns to leave and walks towards the door, and Lambert is quick to catch the movement and join him. Theodore stays an instant and leaves as well, before the door closes, leaving the two Tremere and the Gargoyle alone.

So, if Vonzel was bound to Vanderstree, it means he wasn't under the effect of the heretic : "the vinculum".
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:23 am

Mikael bows his head slightly as the Prince is leaving. When they are finally alone, Mikael speaks

Linguistics - Latin:
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Corinna smiles and gives a bow towards Mikael.

Linguistics Latin:

The Librarian takes a final look at Rufus and Mikael, some curiosity in her eyes, but doesn't say anything more. She turns towards the door and leaves, heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Rufus offers his arms to Mikael for him to be grabbed as he wishes, before taking off. The order seemed to surprise him a little, but he's not to question. He gives a smile at Corinna before they leave.
(Rufus) Good bye Master Ansons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Theater's roof   The Theater's roof - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Theater's roof
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2