Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blank opening videos for Windows 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Blank opening videos for Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Blank opening videos for Windows 7   Blank opening videos for Windows 7 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:25 am

I just found the fix for this and I wasn't sure if it had already been posted so I thought I'd add it here and in the TFN Frequently Asked Questions post.

Question 9. When I start the game, the opening videos are blank yet I can still hear it. This worked fine on Windows XP but is broken for Windows 7.
Answer: Right click on your Vampire - Bloodlines desktop icon and open properties. Click on the "compatibility" tab and check mark "Disable Visual Themes" and "Disable Desktop Composition".
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

Blank opening videos for Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blank opening videos for Windows 7   Blank opening videos for Windows 7 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:01 pm

Has a fix for this been found for Windows 10? The new OS handles properties a little different now.
Back to top Go down

Blank opening videos for Windows 7
Page 1 of 1