Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Animalism Tutorial

Go down 
+2
Dragatus
Thomsen999
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomsen999
Fledgling
Fledgling

Broken Animalism Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:31 pm

I can't get past the tutorial with Gangrel characters. When I get to the underground room with the crates where you would use ravens to distract the shovelhead in vanilla Bloodlines, the pop-up tells me to kill him with Animal Succulence, which makes no sense at all. The room isn't built for conventional stealth, and I'm forced to start over every time he sees me.

The only thing I can do is try to lure him towards the corner of the crates where I might jump out and get a quick series of attacks on him before he sees me, but I've so far been unable to finish him off before being forced to start over.

I'm using the Camarilla Edition included in the Clan Quest pack, whichever version that is. How do I fix this, short of giving up on either the Gangrel or the Camarilla Edition altogether?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Have you tried activating Animal Succulence and killing him while it's active?
Back to top Go down
Thomsen999
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Yes. So far as I can tell, it doesn't make any difference.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 12:25 pm

I sneaked behind him, activated Animal Succulence, and stealth killed the sucker, if memory serves.
Back to top Go down
Thomsen999
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 am

Yes, well, I started with a total stealth feat of 3 and never managed to get behind him, or even close, without being noticed.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Have you tried looking up some walktrough on YouTube? My millennia old sclerosis tells me there were such helpful beings there...
Back to top Go down
Thomsen999
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:15 am

I've looked around, but there doesn't seem to be any that cover the Camarilla Edition Gangrel tutorial. Stealthing the room is easy if you have Obfuscate or Dominate, but the Gangrel have neither, and even with a high starting Stealth it's impossible to even get past the guy to take him from behind. I haven't tried Toreador or Brujah to see how they're supposed to get around him yet.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:41 am

Sounds like a merging problem with Clan Quest. Try if the version in cqm allows you to do the tutorial without Jack: Tell him you don't need the help, then ask where you can get blood.
In the worst case, skip the tutorial and add the xp and lockpicks via console. giftxp 2 and give item_g_lockpick

geek 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Burger says "known bug, redo character with animalism 2"
Or skip tutorial

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:28 pm

Whoever designed Animal Succulence was a total noobface. Kill him WITH Animal Succulence? I mean come on! LOL  lol!

Is crying on the inside
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:46 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Whoever designed Animal Succulence was a total noobface. Kill him WITH Animal Succulence? I mean come on! LOL  lol!

Is crying on the inside
You must know... Laughing 

Should have said "Get a Malk to make him think he is a rat or a Tzimisce to fleshcraft him into one. And then use Animal succulence while feeding on him."

geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Animalism Tutorial   Broken Animalism Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Animalism Tutorial
Page 1 of 1