Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I killed the Street Preacher

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sucker
Fledgling
Fledgling

I killed the Street Preacher Empty
PostSubject: I killed the Street Preacher   I killed the Street Preacher EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:58 pm

I finally killed that street preacher after years of wanting to. Although I got a masquerade violation, it was totally worth it. When he fell to the ground I was laughing until I shit my guts out and I guess you can tell why from the screenshot. I swear it is an actual one and I even have a lets play video to prove it's not photoshopped.

I am not sure if this is the right category to post screenshots but since I didnt find any better one, I posted it here. Feel free to move or delete if you dont like it.

I killed the Street Preacher 10295497_10152476396627037_3770971223614694034_o

There you have it. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I killed the Street Preacher   I killed the Street Preacher EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 pm

The pose he is in really sucks.  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: I killed the Street Preacher   I killed the Street Preacher EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Put that sign near Jeanette, Damsel or VV, and then I'd seek it out. Where it is now, NOPE.

As for the large...bangs in your first video, it's related to the use of the Money cheat. Larger...values for it makes the hair/bangs bigger also.

Hmm...wonder if Garret or Ethan had to work that...stake, a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: I killed the Street Preacher   I killed the Street Preacher EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:03 pm

I am Zer0Morph, Father of TCI, and I approve this message. Razz 
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I killed the Street Preacher   I killed the Street Preacher Empty

Back to top Go down

I killed the Street Preacher
Page 1 of 1