Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Timer Suggestion.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampfan66
Fledgling
Fledgling

Blood Timer Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Just downloaded the final nights a few days ago and I'm really loving it! The only problem I'm having is with the blood timer. Sometimes I will have literally just finished feeding only to lose even more blood! I think the timer is a good idea and all, it would just make more sense to reset the countdown after each time your character's finished feeding, that way you have 4 min., or however long it is, before you have to start looking for your next meal after a feeding. Just a suggestion for the next update, assuming something like that is possible. Also, is there a way to disable it if desired? I like the timer idea, but my sister doesn't care for it as much so I figured I'd ask for her!

That's the only suggestion I have so far, I'm playing as a Salubri and I'm loving it, though at times I wish I could actually commit diablerie with her, just to have an alternate option to feeding on rats or drinking from humans but getting less blood. Lol, thanks to anyone who comments! Hope your all having a great weekend! :3
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:28 am

Actually Malkav implemented something siilair to the blood timer reset in Camarilla Edition so it is possible.

For eliminating the blood timer, chek out this thread: link.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:23 am

Dragatus wrote:
Actually Malkav implemented something siilair to the blood timer reset in Camarilla Edition so it is possible...
Yep, but it's a rather ugly hack. Zer0 knows about it, but he didn't want it in TFN.

geek 
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:01 pm

And I fear ugly hacks. In fact anything ugly scares me period, so I avoid mirrors n such.

Your sister plays TFN? That's awesome! I thought Claudia and Aphrodite were the only 2 girls who played.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
And I fear ugly hacks. In fact anything ugly scares me period, so I avoid mirrors n such.

lol! 
You really want us to compliment your muscle, no? Laughing 
Zer0Morph wrote:

Your sister plays TFN? That's awesome! I thought Claudia and Aphrodite were the only 2 girls who played.  cheers 

Oh, come on. I am sure more girls played. You see, even dogs play your awesome mod  Very Happy 
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 am

Zer0Morph wrote:

Smart move. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Feral wrote:

lol!
You really want us to compliment your muscle, no? Laughing

Yes Please!  Very Happy

Feral wrote:

Oh, come on. I am sure more girls played. You see, even dogs play your awesome mod  Very Happy
*hugs*

Awww thanks Feral! I love you!

Dragatus wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Smart move.  Laughing

Dick... LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:35 am

Actually my name is not Richard.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:42 am

Feral wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

lol! 
You really want us to compliment your muscle, no? Laughing 
No. He wants to get embraced by a Lasombra.

geek 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Actually my name is not Richard.

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Two LOLs at the price of one... Cool 
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

geek 

Can you imagine? If I had to spend the rest of eternity NOT looking at myself in the mirror, I would just die!!! Twice! The hell!!  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

geek 

Can you imagine? If I had to spend the rest of eternity NOT looking at myself in the mirror, I would just die!!! Twice! The hell!!  Evil or Very Mad 

Vain, vain Brujah!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Timer Suggestion.   Blood Timer Suggestion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Timer Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1