Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fang/Fists of Vukodlak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampfan66
Fledgling
Fledgling

Fang/Fists of Vukodlak Empty
PostSubject: Fang/Fists of Vukodlak   Fang/Fists of Vukodlak EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I'm pretty sure it is. Ever since getting the fang of Vukodlak from Strauss I have been repeatedly losing the use of my fists whenever I go inside a building. It's not a problem I can solve via the K button either because they physically aren't their for me to equip. I know I could always try using the cheat code and add fists to my character, but I have yet to try it because I'm not sure if they will both be affected by the fang on not and I don't want to have two sets of disappearing/reappearing (they are reequipped once I go outside) fists. Also, I am playing as a Baali and have noticed that each time I use Daimoinon level 5 my fists are moved down to the bottom of my melee weapon list, like they had been unequipped then reequipped, it hasn't really been a problem since I just assigned it #1 using the K key, but in case it is a glitch I figured I should mention it.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Fang/Fists of Vukodlak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang/Fists of Vukodlak   Fang/Fists of Vukodlak EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:53 pm

It's not a glitch, that's how I had to design them because it's technically a brand new weapon and you can't create new weapons. Because they aren't technically a weapon, you were able to pull them out in Elysium allowing you to fight NPCs that you aren't supposed too which would break the game. So, the only solution was to take them out of the players inventory each time he enters  Elysium and then give them back when he leaves. Kind've like, leave your weapons at the door kind've thing.

As far as Daimoinon 5 and Serpentis 3, you get new weapons when using those powers, claws respectively. So, those Vukodlak fists get pushed aside when using those powers to make room for the new fists.

In case the Vukodlak fists don't automatically re-equip you can always hotkey them, which is what it appears you did.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

Fang/Fists of Vukodlak
Page 1 of 1