Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Background overhaul for TFN 1.3

Go down 
+4
malak
Feral
Karavolos
Zer0Morph
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Background overhaul for TFN 1.3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background overhaul for TFN 1.3   Background overhaul for TFN 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Boo, leave it to Malkav to be the bringer of bad news. silent
Would you prefer it if I let you smash your face at the same brickwall I did?

But I have good news too. It seems that you can use all the things like werewolfattack, tzimisce_claws etc. At least Wesp does for the unidentified magic items, and I use them for generation in my tests.
And you can replace all the different claws, claw_ghoul, zombie_claw, claw_protean... with the normal item_w_claws. Differences in damage can be realized by different stats in the char template files.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Background overhaul for TFN 1.3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background overhaul for TFN 1.3   Background overhaul for TFN 1.3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Would you prefer it if I let you smash your face at the same brickwall I did?

No but thank you! LOL

Childe of Malkav wrote:

But I have good news too. It seems that you can use all the things like werewolfattack, tzimisce_claws etc. At least Wesp does for the unidentified magic items, and I use them for generation in my tests.
And you can replace all the different claws, claw_ghoul, zombie_claw, claw_protean... with the normal item_w_claws. Differences in damage can be realized by different stats in the char template files.

Great news!! Thanks for figuring this all out!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com

Background overhaul for TFN 1.3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2