Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boss fight: Pisha

Go down 
+5
Childe of Malkav
aneumann01
Cretino
Zer0Morph
MxM
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wesp5
Ancillae
Ancillae
wesp5

Boss fight: Pisha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:10 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Should we make her immune to damage until after she's attacked?

Just take a look at the latest UP, I think I fixed that problem some time ago. At least when I killed her with the flamethrower some minutes ago, her health bar never appeared but she nevertheless died and the flaming walls and zombies did not stay. I also fixed a similar issue with the Asian vampire, he needs to become aggressive towards the player already during his cutscene...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:18 pm

wesp5 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Should we make her immune to damage until after she's attacked?

Just take a look at the latest UP, I think I fixed that problem some time ago. At least when I killed her with the flamethrower some minutes ago, her health bar never appeared but she nevertheless died and the flaming walls and zombies did not stay. I also fixed a similar issue with the Asian vampire, he needs to become aggressive towards the player already during his cutscene...

What did you do? Turn her aggressive on taking damage?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
wesp5
Ancillae
Ancillae
wesp5

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

What did you do? Turn her aggressive on taking damage?

No. According to the map changes (I always keep the original entity list because often I can't remember what I have done after some time Wink, I made the Python script that closes her quests trigger on her taking damage. I can only imagine that this script somehow blocked her other death releay which removes the fire and zombies...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss fight: Pisha   Boss fight: Pisha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss fight: Pisha
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2