Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legacy of Kain

Go down 
+2
Claudia
Zer0Morph
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

Legacy of Kain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Kain   Legacy of Kain - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Maybe money on steam is just for steam?
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Kain   Legacy of Kain - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:13 pm

It's called Steam Wallet.
If he buys the collection for me and create a Steam account, I can pay him back with the money I have. Which is on Steam Wallet. Since I don't have international credit card, I can at least sell goods for people, so called hats and cards.
And once he gets it on Steam, it stays there... for buying more games or game cosmetics. At least he can add money to the Wallet directly, different than me.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Kain   Legacy of Kain - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 am

one thing of note for anyone actually trying to make sense of the series story:
Blood Omen 2 happens before, but only DURING the final scene in Soul Reaver 2. A paradox happens there that creates the events of BO2. This is why SR 1 and 2 don't have . . . certain events that occur during BO2.
But yes, other than the first two games, you need to play them all to understand any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of Kain   Legacy of Kain - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legacy of Kain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: