Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interchangeable radio stations

Go down 
+2
malak
Cretino
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Interchangeable radio stations Empty
PostSubject: Interchangeable radio stations   Interchangeable radio stations EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Did I rite the topic title wright? I'm not a natural english speaker...

Ok, do you know when you play the game lotsa times and know each line and each sentence? It has the potential to become boring. That's why we modify it.
What I'm suggesting this time is that radios have the option to pick a station so we can listen to music!

There will be several kinds of music for each station, and they will loop. When you interact with the radio, it will show what station you are and cycle.

Said radios should be placed at Havens mainly, because it's your place of confort... but there are some other places where you should be able to change the music as well.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Interchangeable radio stations   Interchangeable radio stations EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:56 am

hmm, I'm not sure how much this would actually add to the game. Now, an alternative to Deb or the newscaster I could could get behind, but that means even more voice acting. If you are simply changing music, then why not mute the game and play something in the background?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Interchangeable radio stations   Interchangeable radio stations EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:37 am

malak wrote:
hmm, I'm not sure how much this would actually add to the game. Now, an alternative to Deb or the newscaster I could could get behind, but that means even more voice acting.
No chance on that. At least not for now.
Quote :
If you are simply changing music, then why not mute the game and play something in the background?
Problem is, you can't mute the music without killing all sounds...
Well you can, but you'd have to edit every single soundscheme. And for places like the Asylum where the music is not set in the soundscheme, you must edit the map or the python script.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Interchangeable radio stations   Interchangeable radio stations EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:43 pm

I always play soundless for this :/
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Interchangeable radio stations   Interchangeable radio stations EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Well you can, but you'd have to edit every single soundscheme. And for places like the Asylum where the music is not set in the soundscheme, you must edit the map or the python script.

Is there a way I can somehow get out of doing the work for this. Me so tired of modding, me just want to play the game.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
kyoden
Methuselah
Methuselah
kyoden

PostSubject: Re: Interchangeable radio stations   Interchangeable radio stations EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Hey Zer0,

play the game Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Interchangeable radio stations   Interchangeable radio stations EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:53 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:

Is there a way I can somehow get out of doing the work for this. Me so tired of modding, me just want to play the game.
Just don't do it. I wouldn't do it either. Now, enjoy the game! And remember, if you need five years to make your mod, and in all this time you can't find the time to do the proper clan related dialogs, who cares. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interchangeable radio stations   Interchangeable radio stations Empty

Back to top Go down

Interchangeable radio stations
Page 1 of 1