Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny! Empty
PostSubject: Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny!   Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:50 pm

So, um, My fireaxe kills people on the other side of the wall, if they stand close enough. Doing this also draws everyone with a melee weapon into melee range for me to continue this until the room is empty. I have seen one time a guy leave the room, open a door and come at me from the other side. Never played melee before, so this could be an old error. I have only found three places in that map where this exploit can actually be used effectively, and one killed a blooddoll first.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny!   Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny! EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:04 pm

The early version of Source had many strange bugs like this. If you run along the wall and press into it, you actually run faster. Bunny hopping also makes you move faster. This engine is really messed up so you're going to see strange things like this.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny!   Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:05 am

I figured it was engine, but just in case it wasn't I wanted to share. I fully understand how I hit them, the part I found weird was that they then came at the dangerous part of the wall, vice pathing to attack me.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny!   Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny! EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:38 am

Yeah, this game kind of sucks, I would stop playing it if I were you. LOL clown
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny!   Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollowbrook: heeeeerrrres Johny!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: BETA Testing TFN 1.4 (Locked)-
Jump to: