Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Members returning

Go down 
+14
Karavolos
Toreador
MxM
ThePhilosopher
Dragatus
Voraxith
Claudia
YamiRaziel
Zer0Morph
Eliza
Feral
Jad.3
Cretino
malak
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Old Members returning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:25 am

YamiRaziel wrote:
What's up people? Basketball

We missed ya.

Other than that, not much. Elisa graduated, Philo keeps crying silently in the corner, Malkav and Zer0 are AWOL...
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:42 am

Feral wrote:
YamiRaziel wrote:

We missed ya.

Other than that, not much. Elisa graduated, Philo keeps crying silently in the corner, Malkav and Zer0 are AWOL...
What AWOL means?

Don't you have any personalities you wish to talk with again? Friends, stars, enemies perhaps..?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:52 am

AWOL = Absent Without Official Leave. Millitary legal term for a deserter. Used above to make a joke.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:19 am

Feral wrote:
YamiRaziel wrote:

We missed ya.

I did not graduate. Unless that's not a typo and we have an Elisa in addition to me on the board, then ... congratulations to that person? lol!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:56 am

Heya Eliza what do you study there, in the glorious land of Bismarck? I know Feral studies puppies, Jad studies alcohol, Claudia studies tumblr, Bloodywolf is a god damn nerdynerd, but whatboutchu?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:28 am

Eliza wrote:
Feral wrote:
YamiRaziel wrote:

We missed ya.

I did not graduate. Unless that's not a typo and we have an Elisa in addition to me on the board, then ... congratulations to that person? lol!

Aw, sorry. I wrote that from work while running back and forth. But wait, you are not free of Uni's evil clutches yet?

@Philo: I dont study puppies. They are too adorable to hurt... I experiment upon flax to asess how certain genetical modifications pleiotropically modify expresion of genes of the phenylpropanoid pathway and concentrations of metabolites synthesized thereof. If the results turn promising, I could expand into other fields, too. I am quite interested in plant based antibiotcs, for instance.

*licks Philo between the eyes*
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:52 am

I don't imagine Feral being capable of studying anything that isn't straight from the ground of some countryside What a Face
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Feral studies plants? How is that possible? They don't run fast enough for an interesting chase... bounce
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Feral studies plants? How is that possible? They don't run fast enough for an interesting chase... bounce

Of course I am interested in plants. Without them my bladder would have exploded! Not to mention they may have very interesting scents om them...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:28 pm

You use your bladder? You HAVE a bladder? What has Malkav done to you in that lab of his?
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:38 pm

Gee, I swear this forum derails threads faster than you can say "wait what?", which, incidentally, I seem to be doing more often during the last weeks.

I study languages, Philo - German as a major and English as a minor, to be precise. Could be worse subjects, but not by much (linguistic classes are interesting, but are way too similar to programing for my taste, I guess it's not a surprise considering coding is done in a "language", too).

And yes, I'm not yet finished with my bachelor degree. Not by a long shot. Wish I were, though, uni is an exercise in frustration, a German bureaucratic nightmare and the despair of a Dark Souls game all rolled into one. I can't exactly recommend it, obviously. lol!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Eliza wrote:

And yes, I'm not yet finished with my bachelor degree. Not by a long shot. Wish I were, though, uni is an exercise in frustration, a German bureaucratic nightmare and the despair of a Dark Souls game all rolled into one. I can't exactly recommend it, obviously. lol!

Tell me more about it. I do it from PhD student level, and believe me or not, it gets worse. Not to the level of Jagiellonian University here in Wroclaw (for Malkav: Breslau Twisted Evil Sorry. ), but still... The funniest joke was when a Jagielonnian's rejected a PhD student for failure, and said student got PhD at MIT later. It happened three times already. Laughing

As for derailing topics... Er... Wait, what have we been discussing actually?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:35 am

Feral wrote:
Eliza wrote:

Tell me more about it. I do it from PhD student level, and believe me or not, it gets worse. Not to the level of Jagiellonian University here in Wroclaw (for Malkav: Breslau Twisted Evil Sorry. ), but still... The funniest joke was when a Jagielonnian's rejected a PhD student for failure, and said student got PhD at MIT later. It happened three times already. Laughing

About wether or not you had someone to summon with a childish ritual (talk about person, recite name three times).
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:51 am

Cretino wrote:
Feral wrote:

About wether or not you had someone to summon with a childish ritual (talk about person, recite name three times).

Zer0. Zer0. Zer0.

*waits*

Ah, not working... And I hoped for new and bettered TFN... Sad

@Karavolos: Well, technically not. But you know, dogs and trees...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:49 am

Cretino wrote:
Feral wrote:

Wasn't that clicking your heels thre times to get to Kansas? But who wants to go to Kansas!?! affraid
Feral wrote:
Zer0. Zer0. Zer0.

*waits*

You know Zer0 always spends the summers in torpor...
So even if he did appear, he wouldn't be much use.
Quote :
I did nothing. Okay, I'm all for exploding things, but NOT bladders. And anyway I don't build my creatures from living or undead things. Or do I look like a fiend?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
I did nothing. Okay, I'm all for exploding things, but NOT bladders. And anyway I don't build my creatures from living or undead things. Or do I look like a fiend?

I wouldn't put you above the hobbies of a fiend by any stretches of the imagination.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Feral wrote:
Cretino wrote:
Feral wrote:

Zer0. Zer0. Zer0.

*waits*

Gravekeeper said it's too easy and won't bother waking him up. Try someone else I guess?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:27 pm

What if this gravekeeper is secretly a Setite attempting to bind everyone in a net of owed favors?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:48 pm

Then I'm in deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:07 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Heya Eliza what do you study there, in the glorious land of Bismarck? I know Feral studies puppies, Jad studies alcohol, Claudia studies tumblr, Bloodywolf is a god damn nerdynerd, but whatboutchu?

I'm into ICT sociology and political science Smile
(more info :p https://www.patreon.com/nadin )

Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:14 pm

Thanks, Feral. I missed being here and talking to you, too.

Feral and Eliza, at least you're studying a language different than English. My almost finished bachelor degree is a language that everybody perceives to be a default one...and the literature... well, nobody cares about that, either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Difficult language...? You study Polish? Shocked lol!

As for literature, there are those who care and the yokels. No need to concern yourselve wqith unwashed barbarians.
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:08 pm

I'm 3 exams away to my math bachelor's degree cheers (unfortunately they are the ones I hate the most Sad )
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:49 pm

MxM wrote:
I'm 3 exams away to my math bachelor's degree cheers

Aww shit nigga we got a true malkavian right here
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:38 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
MxM wrote:
I'm 3 exams away to my math bachelor's degree cheers

Aww shit nigga we got a true malkavian right here
I haven't done anything crazy yet scratch
And I'm an Assamite a sorceror Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Members returning   Old Members returning - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Members returning
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: