Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bertram Item Quest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nym Moondown
Neonate
Neonate

Bertram Item Quest Empty
PostSubject: Bertram Item Quest   Bertram Item Quest EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi to everybody,
I'm playing the game after a long while, and I've a problem with this extra quest (never happened before).
I've copied the data from the asian vampire pc, found the nossie picture, but what about akeem item? I've not a particolar dialogue option with both character, and the quest log says I've got all 3 items (but that's not true). I've already done Akeem quest.
Any help? Smile
Thx in advance
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Bertram Item Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bertram Item Quest   Bertram Item Quest EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:55 pm

I will step aside and let the majestic Childe of Malkav answer this question as he's the one who ported the Akeem quest over to CE.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Bertram Item Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bertram Item Quest   Bertram Item Quest EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:49 am

Not sure because I haven't played CE in a long time. But you should get an empty cd from Bertram in your mailbox. That is needed to copy the data. Then you should get a message to go to Akeem.
Back to top Go down
Nym Moondown
Neonate
Neonate

Bertram Item Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bertram Item Quest   Bertram Item Quest EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:43 am

After completing Akeem and plague quest I came back to St. Monica for the ship investigation quest and I found 2 mail from Betram. I took the cd and copied the data (I've already taken the Nosferatu's picture) but now I'm stuck with no dialogue options about the quest from both Akeem and Beltram.
I can't remember now if in other runs the second mail arrived later, after copying the data in the cd, but I think I completed the quests in the same order (After lot of runs I've become very repetitive Sad )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bertram Item Quest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bertram Item Quest   Bertram Item Quest Empty

Back to top Go down

Bertram Item Quest
Page 1 of 1