Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magic_Rat
Fledgling
Fledgling

Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon  Empty
PostSubject: Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon    Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:43 am

I can not open the dialog options with the hostess downstairs in the red dragon to call for the elevator. I can see the button to push but can not activate it. So I am pretty much stuck now and can not progress on to the kikinapped mission or the rest of the game. Any help?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon    Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:51 am

Have you tried leaving and coming back? Can you talk to anyone else in the Dragon?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Magic_Rat
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon    Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:28 am

I have tried leaveing and coming back and i can talk to everyone in the red dragon. I can talk to the hostess also, Just cant get her to open the damn elevator. Is it possible this bug is occuring because i did the nosferatu quest at kamakazi zen first?
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon    Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:46 am

Have you talked to Ming? Before she sends you to see Wong Ho, you don't get the option to go up.
Back to top Go down
Magic_Rat
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon    Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 am

I did but I'll talk to her again. She hasent sent me to see wong ho yet. She keeps giveing me the brush off....
Back to top Go down
Magic_Rat
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon    Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

That was the problem, I never opened the right dialog options from Ming. Doh! Elevator is working fine now. No bug here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon    Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon  Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Breaking Bug at Red Dragon
Page 1 of 1