Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corpse piles in the Venture Tower

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

Corpse piles in the Venture Tower Empty
PostSubject: Corpse piles in the Venture Tower   Corpse piles in the Venture Tower EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:50 pm

So, tonight I was nearing the end on my Gangrel playthrough, and I forgot to pick up the Body Armor from Heather before entering the Venture Tower and being sent to wipe out the Sabbat. I went back out, dropped by the player haven, and then returned ... only to find that the guards' corpses had spawned doubly. Sure enough, after leaving and entering the building a couple more times, the bodies started to pile up really high, as apparently every time you enter the tower after returning from the Society of Leopold, another bunch of bodies spawns on top of those already there. It was hilarious, but if Zer0 plans on using the same script from CE for TFN, that's something that should be ironed out first. (Briefly looked over the reported bugs in this section and didn't find this yet - probably a bug nobody encountered yet, as the behaviour needed to reproduce it is uncommon for somebody who actually plays the game and doesn't just fuck around in it like I did this night.)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Corpse piles in the Venture Tower   Corpse piles in the Venture Tower EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:01 am

Thanks for reporting this. I'll let Malkav check it out while I continue working on this game manual. If he figures out the bug then I'll add it to TFN.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Corpse piles in the Venture Tower   Corpse piles in the Venture Tower EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 am

Oops. Never tested for something like this. Seems not many people leave the tower before talking to the prince or this would have been reported already. Should be easy to fix.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Corpse piles in the Venture Tower   Corpse piles in the Venture Tower EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:12 am

It seems I have already found and solved the problem after CE was released. Zer0, you have the fixed version.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Corpse piles in the Venture Tower   Corpse piles in the Venture Tower EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Good job Malkav! Thanks for your help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corpse piles in the Venture Tower   Corpse piles in the Venture Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Corpse piles in the Venture Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: