Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?

Go down 
+3
Zer0Morph
Childe of Malkav
Cretino
7 posters

Is Keegan the Main character
Yes
Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? I_vote_lcap11%Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? I_vote_lcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No
Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? I_vote_lcap44%Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? I_vote_lcap
 44% [ 4 ]
I believe it's Nivbed
Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? I_vote_lcap11%Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? I_vote_lcap
 11% [ 1 ]
I don't care either way
Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? I_vote_lcap33%Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? I_vote_lcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:11 am

Danger, literature ahead.

Hi! I was revisiting VtM:B and finally questioned myself, who lived in apartment 505 and 506... and I found some interesting clues to WHO ARE YOU.

From the vtmb.wikia:
505: The apartment itself belongs to a Keegan, who is not seen or mentioned in the game and has nothing of value inside.
506: Apartment 506 is home to a Moore, who also cannot be traced in the game. This room is not accessible to the player.
507: Marian Murietta lives there.
508: The apartment number 508 is the haven for the fledgling player character.

Who is Moore?
I don't know. But I know that, next to Santa Monica's Medical Clinic, we have a (but innacessible) Coffee Shop owned by C. Moore. Please note that C. Moore and whoever lives in apartment 506, may or may not be the same person (thus the "a Moore").

Who is C. Moore?
Owner of a Coffee Shop at Santa Monica, there is not much information on him, except that he has a BAIL BOND AT ARTHUR KILPATRICK'S!
Actually, his name is Caveletti, as seen in Hollywood's bus stop map. Even thought not mentioned in Santa Monica's busmap, in Hollywood there's a sign IDENTICAL to the one next to the Medical Clinic. Who knows why the places have different busmap names...

Who is Keegan?
The closest I got to him/her so far is some "Thornton, K" at the Administration files at the Medical Clinic. The K could stand for Keegan, but that's all I got. (and that Mr. K is a perv).
Special note: I don't think Thornton K. is our main character, because Thornton K. is male, even if playing a female PC.

Who is Nivbed? Wait, who?
If you go to the Tremere Chantry, you can see on the mailbox's nameplate, it's written Nivbed. You could say "oh, the previous owner of the room, they didn't remove it", but if you go to the Ground 0 Lanhouse at Hollywood and search celebrities, IT'S THERE. Nivbed is a someone Smile and "this artist" (note that gender is not specified) lives in West Hollywood.

Who is The Priestess?
I believe it's Ming Xiao, but I didn't really care since it didn't give clues to who is the main character. "The Priestess" appear's at Mandarin's email. She is the one that captured Barabus.

Since Keegan didn't pop up anywhere I searched (and I searched a lot!), there are not enough clues to just go and say it's the main character. BUT, one can tell that he/she lives close to the first PC Haven, and if you go 2+2, say that, after a friendly visit, the loyal and upstanding member of the vampire society wanted to show you something...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:05 am

K. Thornton is not Keegan. You don't write only your first name on the mailbox.

Nivbed is the nickname of one of the developers. You find things like this all over the game if you know where to look.

Ever listened to Wong Ho? Ming is priestess to chinatown. And anyway there are only two groups who would employ someone for developing methods to kill vampires: The Kuei Jin and the Inquisition. Which one could have a priestess? scratch
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:38 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
And anyway there are only two groups who would employ someone for developing methods to kill vampires: The Kuei Jin and the Inquisition. Which one could have a priestess? scratch

What about he Fu Syndicate, don't they kill vampires too? After experimenting on them of course.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
wesp5
Ancillae
Ancillae
wesp5

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Cretino wrote:
But I know that, next to Santa Monica's Medical Clinic, we have a (but innacessible) Coffee Shop owned by C. Moore.

Interesting here is that this shop is actually mentioned on the bus stop maps, together with the Smoke Shop, although both didn't even had door until I added them in the UP! So were these two locations that Troika planned to add but never did?

Quote :

Even thought not mentioned in Santa Monica's busmap, in Hollywood there's a sign IDENTICAL to the one next to the Medical Clinic. Who knows why the places have different busmap names...

This is a mistake of your part. The Cafe Cavoletti is clearly the building besides the Coffee Shop in Hollywood and marked so on the maps...
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:17 pm

Yeah, Cafe Caveletti is the cafe LaCroix wants destroyed.
Thing is, C. Moore's Coffee shop, even thought this time has doors, is tied to the Lucky Star hotel (bus map).
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Quote :
Keegan is the name on the first haven
Therefore, the Player is Keegan

Seems too much of a jump to me.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
And anyway there are only two groups who would employ someone for developing methods to kill vampires: The Kuei Jin and the Inquisition. Which one could have a priestess? scratch

What about he Fu Syndicate, don't they kill vampires too? After experimenting on them of course.
...of which the Mandarin is the boss. And he is employed by "Priestess"
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:47 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Quote :

Lack of background on this character is a hint. Living close to the (my assumption) sire's apartment, another. study
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:08 pm

Cretino wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
Quote :

Lack of background on this character is a hint. Living close to the (my assumption) sire's apartment, another. study

That makes him an ex tenant, no?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Seems a tad risky to put them back there if they lived there when alive
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:25 pm

eye of the divine wrote:
Well, from LaCroix' point of view not a bad idea: Fledgling breaks the masquerade, so I can have their head cut off.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:30 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
eye of the divine wrote:
Well, from LaCroix' point of view not a bad idea: Fledgling breaks the masquerade, so I can have their head cut off.

Depends how big the Masquerade breach is and how much work it leaves him with.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?   Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been to C. MOORE'S COFFEE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: