Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baileyface
Fledgling
Fledgling
Baileyface

Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full) Empty
PostSubject: Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)   Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full) EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:15 am

(Edit: Problem now resolved)

Alright, really excited to play Final Nights. Everything I have read and seen makes me think this mod is right up my alley. Only problem is I can't get it to work.

I have the steam version, and the issue I am getting is the "Can't Find Steam" or the "Access Denied, need administrator privileges" errors

Currently I have Windows 10.
I have tried installing steam in the normal program files (x86) folder, and also re-installing steam in another location besides the C: drive. I have tried opening steam in admin mode, and have selected the full privileges for VTMB in security. I have also tried running in compatibility mode.

The only time I get an error other than the one about admin privileges is with all the previous stuff done, and right clicking on it from the folder (not the normal shortcut) and opening as admin. Then it just says "Can't Find Steam"

I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled VTMB and added TFN several times now. I would really like to play this mod, it looks amazing. Thanks for reading, and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by Baileyface on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baileyface
Fledgling
Fledgling
Baileyface

PostSubject: Re: Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)   Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full) EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:59 am

Sorry, missed the suggestion to copy files from unofficial patch 9.4 in another thread somehow. Guess I was really tired.
Copied over files suggested and it worked like a charm!

"Vampire - Bloodlines\vampire.exe
Vampire - Bloodlines\Vampire\cl_dlls\client.dll
Vampire - Bloodlines\Vampire\dlls\vampire.dll"

Know it wasn't to me, but thanks for putting it out there Zero.

Super excited to play this awesome looking mod now!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)   Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full) EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:07 am

Welcome to the forum, Baileyface!

I wanted to post you a link to that topic, but then learned that you found it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Baileyface
Fledgling
Fledgling
Baileyface

PostSubject: Re: Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)   Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full) EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 9:17 am

Thanks!

Yeah, felt silly when I looked over the threads again and found it...and it worked. Could have saved myself a lot of time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)   Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full) EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Baileyface wrote:
Thanks!

Yeah, felt silly when I looked over the threads again and found it...and it worked. Could have saved myself a lot of time Laughing

Happens to the best. Goodto hear it worked.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)   Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:59 pm

I already responded to your post about the music and Quietus discipline, but wanted to welcome you again and I'm happy to hear that our fix helped you. TFN 1.4 will include those files by default so you (and a million other people) won't have these kinds of issues starting Dec. 31st! Smile bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)   Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full) Empty

Back to top Go down

Issues Installing TFN 1.3 (Full)
Page 1 of 1