Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freakinbloodmonkey
Fledgling
Fledgling

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Hello,   Hello, EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 am

Ive been looking for help about the crouch stance from the gangrel everywhere but then i saw this topic that a guy started asking exactly the same things as i did, they directed him here (to the 'guys of the camarilla edition'').
So i wanted to ask some questions:
i recently downloaded a mod that completely reskins the gangrel, the only problem is that in the character menu he now stands like this: Hello, Pic
FROZEN solid.
Does anyone know how to make him user the animations again (only in the character menu) to look like the normal gangrel stance again?
Thanx,

Monk.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi, welcome to CE.

For your question, I think you downloaded a skin that is based on some npc model In that case, there is nothing you can do, because there are no character editor animations for these models implemented. So your choices are: live with this one or find a skin that is based on a pc model (clan doesn't matter).
Can you post me the download link for this model?

- geek
Back to top Go down
freakinbloodmonkey
Fledgling
Fledgling

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Sure, pal: http://sites.google.com/site/vtmbcompmodhome/outfit-packs-1/phoenix
Well thanks for your time, anyway..
And there where other skins to (example: aiden = ventrue): http://sites.google.com/site/vtmbcompmodhome/outfit-packs-1
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:58 pm

You must be trying out Dheu's custom models, which are excellent by the way. Only problem with using NPC models are that they don't move in the character because proper animations were never assigned to those models. In fact some models can't even attack or swing a sword because those animations weren't implemented in those models.

A few female NPC models do have stance, but are still frozen solid in the character sheet, but for the most part, most of the NPC models will be frozen like zombies in the character sheet. There is really nothing we can do for this, and as Childe said, you either have to deal with it or go back to PC models.

Wish I had better news for ya on this. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
freakinbloodmonkey
Fledgling
Fledgling

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Ah, ok, but you said some animations are lacking? he seems to move swiftly and use all the animations except in the menu.. Razz
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Obviously other models aren't as well linked Laughing

Very few models have all the animations required for a player, Venus for example. While some are only animated for certain sequences (walking, answering a phone, cowering, etc) but can't sneak, attack or feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,   Hello, Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: