Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE! Empty
PostSubject: I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE!   I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE! EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Submitting for peer review is exhausting.

Now to see if sociologists in York will appreciate a psychological examination of American college student reactions to the American Presidential Election.

Had we known we were submitting to the Brits . . .

On the other hand, this is the first time at my school an undergrad has submitted anything, so even this much is an accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE!   I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE! EmptySat May 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Congratulations =)
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE!   I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE! EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Congrats. I'm about to finish my undergraduate thesis too, and with that my course. I'll stop being a student and become an unemployed Laughing Sad
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE!   I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE! EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:52 am

Congratulations! I am afraid they may write fiery results, especially if you haven't cushioned the truth well enough not to hit them right in the feels...

@Philo: Congrats too! Don't worry, you could be an educated unemployed! Have you considered going PhD?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE!   I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE! Empty

Back to top Go down

I did a thing! FOR SCIENCE!
Page 1 of 1