Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture of the Day

Go down 
+3
Dragatus
ThePhilosopher
Feral
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Picture of the Day - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:51 am

Dragatus wrote:
Yes, it is. http://webdiplomacy.net

What makes it even sweeter is that I asked Turkey to help me invade Spain, counting on it that Turkey will warn France and then reinforced that by offering France a ceasefire if it gives up Spain and Portugal. That convinced France I was going to move my army into Spain, so it didn't even try to defend Paris. Very Happy

Is it this? Link.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 8:16 am

Jad.3 wrote:
I bet it was pretty hairy.

Yup. And licked herself half of the night, purred most of the other half and made atrocious noises when it had turned out the litterbox was already used when she wanted to use it...
Well, Grubcia is a cat... 5 kilograms and a half meter of a cat that lies and sleeps perpendicularity to the bed's axis...
Worse than marriage...

Last edited by Feral on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 9:47 am

Picture of the Day - Page 40 A1Kw9Yw_700b
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:08 am

ATÉ TU, BRUTUS?!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:31 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
How much time do you have to make decisions on your turn? I might look into that

That depends on the setting chosen when a new game is created. Turn duration can be as short as 5 minutes or as long as 10 days. From what I've seen though most games seem to be played with 1 day turns.

I'd recommend making your own a new game rather than joining a game others have created and setting the bet to at least 50 points, so that you get more serious players. You can then also set phase duration to whatever you prefer.

Jad.3 wrote:
Is it this? Link.

No, it's not.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:51 pm

Dragatus wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:
How much time do you have to make decisions on your turn? I might look into that

That depends on the setting chosen when a new game is created. Turn duration can be as short as 5 minutes or as long as 10 days. From what I've seen though most games seem to be played with 1 day turns.

I'd recommend making your own a new game rather than joining a game others have created and setting the bet to at least 50 points, so that you get more serious players. You can then also set phase duration to whatever you prefer.
Game created.
vampires rule
TCIdiplomacy
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 12:46 am

I would laugh but I don't like to make fun of the mentally ill.

Picture of the Day - Page 40 ApQdmRD_700b
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 am

Hope they stored his balls on a shelf somewhere Laughing
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 6:53 am

Jad.3 wrote:

I doubt. He will get plastic implants and testosterone therapy... No functional dick and balls, though. Must suck to be him.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:56 am

Picture of the Day - Page 40 Ax0A08p_700b
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 10:27 am

That was painful
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 10:59 am

ThePhilosopher wrote:
That was painful

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 3:22 pm

Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

I doubt. He will get plastic implants and testosterone therapy... No functional dick and balls, though. Must suck to be him.

I would hope a 12 year old would be allowed to undergo hormone therapy at most, not have actual surgery done. So by right he should still have his original equipment.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 5:41 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

I would hope a 12 year old would be allowed to undergo hormone therapy at most, not have actual surgery done. So by right he should still have his original equipment.

I hope... I am not sure though.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 6:14 pm

I would hope we would live in societies that don't give hormonal therapy to prepubescent boys based on their whims.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 6:19 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I would hope we would live in societies that don't give hormonal therapy to prepubescent boys based on their whims.

Well, it is still not so bad... The Dutch legalized euthanasia for children. That is way more irreversible.

-------

https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2487
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture of the Day   Picture of the Day - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture of the Day
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40