Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 6:31 pm

We'd play when people have time. I'm guessing we could get ourselves organized by the start of July and then begin play.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 10:34 pm

I wanna know the exact time before I make any commitments. I'm mainly active at night and my timezone is GMT+1.
I think it's also worth noting that I'm not really sure I'll like the voice chat format, I've already tried it once and it's not my favorite. Combined with my other games I have going I'm not 100% I will wanna devote myself to this; thus I recommend either a pilot run or that I'm kept as a reserve.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 2:57 am

Pilot run sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 4:49 am

GMT +1, Friday Saturday if I'm to go at night. Not available on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't mind voice chat, never tried it. Problem will be me shutting up and inappropriate comments, like, Kara is a fag.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 5:23 am

Jad.3 wrote:
GMT +1, Friday Saturday if I'm to go at night. Not available on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't mind voice chat, never tried it. Problem will be me shutting up and inappropriate comments, like, Kara is a fag.

Fridays and Saturdays nights with me too, also GMT+1. Don't worry about snarking, you are not alone... Never tried voice chat, but why not to try.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 7:10 am

Friday, Saturday sounds good to me too and I'm in the same timezone as you guys.

The thing I like about voice is that it's more efficient. I tried chat RP and it just takes too much time for my taste. I think the first session lasted 4 hours and we basically did one fight.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 5:30 pm

A pilot run I can do, I'm in for that provided nothing gets in the way of schedule.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 pm

So we're nearly in July. Should I put anything in my schedule or what's it looking like?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:55 pm

We could try running the "pilot" on Saturday evening. What hour can you all make it? We'd probably want to aim for something like 2 hours for the whole session, with the possibility of extending that by another hour.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 10:37 pm

I'm the most awake at night, +10 PM, but if you have a set time in mind I can make an exception and set an alarm.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 2:53 am

Swedes are brewing, so I'm available. As early as possible for me.
Please present means of communication, so we may test it.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 4:16 am

Any time at Saturday evening is fine by me. Just let's set means of communication and test them, Jad is right here.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 4:18 am

I assume google hangout since that's what LWoD used if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also staying up into the morning is generally not a problem for me, but I do get a bit groggier the brighter, warmer and more socially active my surroundings get. Plus it's less immersive during the day What a Face
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 11:57 am

Seems like we're gonna have people over during the weekend, might be best to delay to next weekend unless the potential for bothers aren't an issue for you.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 12:18 pm

We'd just kill you off don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 1:56 pm

Whatever fits you best, Kara. I am as free next weekend as I am this one.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Hangouts are an option, but they seem to have removed overlays and plug-ins so we need to find another method for rolling dice. I've found several dice rollers, but they don't allow sharing results so I'd just have to do all the rolling myself.

I have a hangout open here: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/7l6hs7y2kjhzpaochkv5rp5qr4y?authuser=0&hl=en Just click the link to join.

Another alternative is to use https://roll20.net . That would actually be better, but I'd need a gullible sucker volunteer  to test how the voice communication works.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 4:05 pm

I get a long stream of errors when I try to join the hangout... I am on my mother's crappy antiquitated computer though, asmy laptop was caught in a downpour and is drying now. I had bad luck today... It hasn't gotten too wet in my backpac so it should work fine when totally dry, but I am still scared to power it up today. My external HDwas caught in the disaster as well... I am a sad Feral today.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Try not using hotmail.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 4:22 pm

That sucks. Hopefully it'll work fine when it dries.

Anyway, Jad was kind enough to help me test stuff and the method we'll use will be hangout for sound and roll20 for rolling dice.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Try not using hotmail.

I don't get it...?

@Dragatus: That is good to hear. So have we planned an exact hour to get together for the play?
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Kara wanted to do it at 10 PM, I'd prefer to start a little earlier. I suggest you all give me the earliest hour at which you can be available and we'll use the latest of those.

BTW, I'm still in that google hangout and will presumably stay there until I go to bed, which might be around midnight.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 6:24 pm

8 p.m. is good by me. Later is cool too.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:01 pm

I can adjust, it's a one-time thing afterall so robbing myself of a bit of sleep shouldn't hurt much that once.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:49 pm

We're talking about evening/afternoon, not morning. Or do you sleep during the day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha   Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire 5th edition pre-alpha
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next