Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Witcher

Go down 
+2
Dragatus
Karavolos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

The Witcher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Team "I wish they ported Witcher 3 to Linux" here.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Team "I wish they ported Witcher 3 to Linux" here.

Thou hast no other to blameth than thyself
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 pm

I'd have kept Windows 10 if it wasn't glorified spyware.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 5:52 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I'd have kept Windows 10 if it wasn't glorified spyware.

But it has an alarm clock built in: it wakes you up with unexpected restarts due to updates.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:03 pm

If only Linux was meant for gaming as well...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:42 am

The Witcher - Page 2 AMjvRyV_700b
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 12:45 am

Nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:45 am

I have sinned...

I bought the Wild Hunt with both DLCs from Steam promotion before even finishing the Assassins of Kings. My Jewish ancestors weep and clutch their groshen in their coffins...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 am

Very much Geraltish:

The Witcher - Page 2 Ax1PePD_460s
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Feral wrote:
I have sinned...

I bought the Wild Hunt with both DLCs from Steam promotion before even finishing the Assassins of Kings. My Jewish ancestors weep and clutch their groshen in their coffins...

Your Polish ancestors on the other hand should be okay with your promoting the Polish videogame industry, no?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Feral wrote:
I have sinned...

Your Polish ancestors on the other hand should be okay with your promoting the Polish videogame industry, no?

Well, the other half is my German ancestors... I doubt they would be happy with promoting Slavness.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Feral, your german vs your polish and jewish ancestry just cancel each other out so you technically have no ancestry.

Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:41 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral, your german vs your polish and jewish ancestry just cancel each other out so you technically have no ancestry.

Of course I do!

Half Jewish, half German, with no inferior Slavic blood admixed! Or, as some of my students claim, a judeonazi one... Mean antisemites I am going to fail...

How on Earth I landed a Polish conservative is sometimes beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:26 pm

You have no ancestorship.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Cretino wrote:
You have no ancestorship.

Save from two master races.

For that, I run rather slowly...
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 2:05 pm

The Witcher - Page 2 AOrRXgR_460s
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 2:08 pm

The Witcher - Page 2 AeM7Lmq_460s
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 5:48 pm

What is a disorder? Geralt being a mutant? Ciri being a giant Mary Sue? Adoptive parents? Slavic magic and vodka making a better game than 50$ million dollar budget AAA games?

Can confirm the second one, to the point of reload. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 7:34 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
What is a disorder? Geralt being a mutant? Ciri being a giant Mary Sue? Adoptive parents? Slavic magic and vodka making a better game than 50$ million dollar budget AAA games?

Haven't you heard? Gaming has been declared a mental pathology. We are all officialy nutjobs.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 9:45 pm

Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:

Haven't you heard? Gaming has been declared a mental pathology. We are all officialy nutjobs.

Source?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:19 am

Cretino wrote:
Feral wrote:
ThePhilosopher wrote:

Source?

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/06/18/who-gaming-disorder-mental-health-condition/
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 5:43 pm

From the very article Feral linked:

Quote :
There are three major diagnostic features or characteristics of gaming disorder, Poznyak explained.

“One is that the gaming behavior takes precedence over other activities to the extent that other activities are taken to the periphery,” Poznyak said.

The second feature is “impaired control of these behaviors,” Poznyak said. “Even when the negative consequences occur, this behavior continues or escalates.” A diagnosis of ‘gaming disorder’ then means that a “persistent or recurrent” behavior pattern of “sufficient severity” has emerged, according to the ICD.

A third feature is that the condition leads to significant distress and impairment in personal, family, social, educational or occupational functioning, Poznyak said. The impact is real, he added, and may include “disturbed sleep patterns, like diet problems, like a deficiency in the physical activity.”

Overall, the main characteristics are “very similar” to the diagnostic features of substance use disorders and/or gambling disorder, Poznyak explained. Gambling disorder “is another category of clinical conditions which are not associated with a psychoactive substance use but, at the same time, being considered as addictive as addictions.”

For a diagnosis to be made, the negative pattern of behavior must last at least 12 months. “It cannot be just an episode of few hours or few days,” Poznyak said. However, exceptions can be made when the other criteria are met and symptoms are severe enough.

“Millions of gamers around the world, even when it comes to the intense gaming, would never qualify as people suffering from ‘gaming disorder,'” Poznyak said, adding that the overall prevalence of this condition is low. “And let me emphasize that this is a clinical condition, and clinical diagnosis can be made only by health professionals which are properly trained to do that.”

It's only a mental disorder if you overdo it to the point where it's bad for you. there are obvious signs that you should stop,  you ignore them, and the behavior persist for at least a year. Honestly, that actually sounds reasonable to me.
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Yes, and the way it's put can be related to everything else. Anything that makes you bad is a disorder, even practicing sports.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Cretino wrote:
Yes, and the way it's put can be related to everything else. Anything that makes you bad is a disorder, even practicing sports.

Even work, unless you are German. Or Japanese...

Yeah, Draggy is right of course. But the alarmist 9gag post was too good not to repost.
I fing it a little disturbing that the psychiatrist could declare anything a disorder now, though. It gives them too much unchecked power.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 12:15 pm

They can't just declare anything a disorder. They only recognized that there's this relatively new thing that might deserve one.

Perhaps it might be better to just have a general "psychological addiction disorder" that would cover both gambling and games as well as pretty much anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witcher   The Witcher - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Witcher
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: