Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul Empty
PostSubject: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes you read that right, it's an idea I just had moments ago stirring in my head. In TFN Scarecrow, Childe of Malkav, and I created a brand new NPC with fully voiced dialogue, Quests, Bartering Menu, and Personality... so this idea is extremely possible. What if, and yes this would take alot of work, but what if you could choose between Heather and a new male ghoul that we created. About the only difference would be the skin, new dialogue choices leading to the same outcome, etc...

It would basically serve to give the player even more choices, especially for female characters who wish they had a male ghoul instead of Heather. We could put this new male ghoul into a similiar situation that Heather's in, and if you choose one ghoul then you lose the opportunity to enslave the other, so you're still restricted to one ghoul. This is something we could implement into both CE and TFN because I believe they would both fit well into either game, and I'm sure players wouldn't want to forfeit this option by playing the other mod that didn't have it, so we'd just put it in both.

Thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:05 pm

My thoughts are that I would rather see creative efforts put into new stuff rather than into Heath.

But that's just me. I'm sure others would be all for it. And perhaps you have more in mind that just making nothing more than a male version of Heather.

If you used the Arthur/Chunk model, it would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:43 am

Well, it would be an idea put on the backburner, this isn't something I would want to tackle before, let's say new skins, new dialogue choices, or new quests. This would be one of those things we'd do when we can't think of anything else. Basically it would give the player the option to enslave a male or female, not just a female.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Just as an idea to get this male Ghoul started: The player could convince Dr. Malcolm that Heather needs him more, and ghoul his current patient.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh dude that's a killer awesome idea!! I really like that, we could reskin that guy to since it's possible you may be talking to him throughout the whole game. Smile Great idea Malkav!
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:11 pm

He would look especially good in the "Heather 3" outfit ROFL

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm

HAHAHA, you're sick brother, I like it.......... Razz
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:54 pm

I like this idea! The more the marrier Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm

My little foray in the fan fic section is based on the aftermath of having made Heather's "fish" into a Ghoul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul   Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Made CE/TFN Ghoul
Page 1 of 1