Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cats and dogs

Go down 
+2
Childe of Malkav
srle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:06 am

Recently I have discovered that rats aren't only animals in VtMB.I found a cat in front of gate in 609 Kings Way(gate is right behind you when you get out of cab/sewer) and two big caged dogs in Brothers Salvage junkyard quest just outside small house.
My idea is next-make cats cat and dogs blood source just like rats(scattered in darker areas of hubs), and change size of those dogs to be puppies.Mmmmmmm puppies...........Idea is little weird, but funny.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:01 am

It's ok for dogs. The only thing they are good for is shitting on the sidewalk anyways. Twisted Evil
But I like cats cat So don't suggest this kind of thing again, if you don't want to call the wrath of Malkav on your pitty mind Exclamation

- geek
Back to top Go down
Fea
Fledgling
Fledgling
Fea

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 am

I like cats myself, but I don't mind if you put them into TFN just like blood sources cat It could "vitalize" the game a little bit. tongue
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am

Fea wrote:
I like cats myself, but I don't mind if you put them into TFN just like blood sources cat It could "vitalize" the game a little bit. tongue

Exactly.First time I heard from Jack:"You can survive feeding on animals", I thought there are different animals available like cat monkey pig rendeer elephant albino , but when I realized that rats are only animals in VtMB, it was disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 am

Good idea. I like dogs and cats (check my avatar in case you doubt Laughing ), but I have nothing against feeding of them. In a game of course lol! But don't make them puppies. No place for puppy killers in here Laughing But seriously. If you have added normal dogs, like those in Brother's Salvage, it shouldn't be too easy to feed on them. Perhaps implement Unarmed or Brawl levels requirements, like when you forcefeed on the Sabbat. Dont make it too difficult, tough.
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:58 am

Only reason I meant to replace big dogs with puppies is because, you can't take big dogs in your hand and feed on them like rats.Animation would be hilarious, and I am not so sure new animation could be implemented.Am I right Malkav?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Specially if you feed on its belly...

I say yeah for cats in TFN and CE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Hmmm... something like this would have to wait for future releases though, it falls under the "Bells n Whistles" category, not essential for gameplay.

For the animations, big dogs wouldn't work because we can't create new animations, or at least I don't know how. And picking up a large dog with one hand like a rat (though it would be funny) would definately not look right. cat
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Cats and dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and dogs   Cats and dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Cats and dogs
Page 1 of 1