Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weird telescopic boobs

Go down 
+2
Childe of Munster
Mr_Flax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Flax
Neonate
Neonate
Mr_Flax

Weird telescopic boobs Empty
PostSubject: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm playing through as a Malk for the first time, and just reached Chinatown. This odd graphical bug has just appeared: basically, many of the female NPC's (not all, but most) have huge graphical glitches projecting from the upper chest area. It looks as if the skins for their breasts have been inverted and projected across the screen. I have a screen grab but unfortunately I lack the knowledge of how to post that on here. I am, sadly, a technical moron. If anyone can advise me how I can post the image, I'd be utterly grateful...
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm

There is some connection between darkbb.com and an image hosting site. I used photobucket.com for my pics, but the concept is the same: open a free account with an image hosting service, upload the image from your computer to the image hosting site, get the http location of your image (most image hosting sites have a one-click "give me the code necessary to link my image in a web-based forum") then put that code in a message here, in between the Weird telescopic boobs  and tags.

That's general and conceptual, I know, not step-by-step "go here, click this, do that."
Back to top Go down
Mr_Flax
Neonate
Neonate
Mr_Flax

PostSubject: I think this is it   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:29 pm

https://2img.net/h/i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo213/Starspeed_album/Vampire/Boobs.jpg

This is what I mean
Back to top Go down
Childe of Munster
Methuselah
Methuselah
Childe of Munster

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Yeah, that's odd, all right. I definitely never saw anything like that when I was beta testing 1.4. And it only happens to female avatars? And it's only cropped up since you've been in Chinatown? Does it happen to all female avatars in Chinatown? Does it happen to "named" avatars, e.g., Kiki, Yukie and Ming-Xiao?
Back to top Go down
Maximus1
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maximus1

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:02 pm

That almost looks like a problem with a mesh or some such thing. I haven't gotten to China town with 1.4 yet...I'll be on the lookout for that abnormality, see if it duplicates in my game.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 pm

I know what probably caused it, but I don't have any idea how it came into your game, and why it started in chinatown.

Did you use any new skins for Ming, or Yuki, or some other character who appears in chinatown only?

Activate the console, and start typing in the command money. If the auto finisher line below your entry shows any number larger than 1, type money 1 ENTER. That should solve your problem.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Mr_Flax
Neonate
Neonate
Mr_Flax

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:53 pm

@Childe of Malkav: I'll try that later tonight when I get home, thanks. But to answer your question, no I don't do anything with skins. Wouldn't even know how.

@Childe of Munster: I'm going from memory here (it was very late last night that I found this), but it definitely wasn't happening on any of the named NPCs, just the unnamed wandering ones, though not even all of those. But it was just females.
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:38 pm

That's the money cheat in action right there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:59 pm

As it is stated in Dheu's manual, in the short description of console commands:

money gets you... not what you think Laughing

- geek
Back to top Go down
Jimmyto
Neonate
Neonate
Jimmyto

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:55 am

Maybe the Chinese wanna get ahead of the Japanese in their building of ultimate weapons that look like or are partly women...but i gotta say their design is a bit...over the top...I prefer the Japanese design...personally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird telescopic boobs   Weird telescopic boobs Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird telescopic boobs
Page 1 of 1