Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why hello Mr.Cab driver

Go down 
+4
Nezumi
z.o.o.
Klahera
PGM1961
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

Why hello Mr.Cab driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:15 pm

From middle fingertip to wrist is the same length as his forearm. Good artwork.
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:26 am

Omg! I never noticed that! It looks freaky :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Moniek50
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Ha ha ha! Good ole' wide angle distortion further embellished with the grandiose demands of allusion.

This is the "hand" pulling all the strings in the game. The strange presence felt amongst the more senior Kindred of late.

"Damn' crazy-ass Malkavian Antedeluvian. He must be one powerful leech to rattle the Kindred of an entire city, just by being there. I mean holy fu.."
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:04 am

Slightly off topic here but anyone think that this guy is Caine? His aura shows as vampire and he does make some interesting comments, besides being the one behind jack at the end...?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am

Most people agree that he is a malkavian elder of great power who believes to be Caine, not Caine himself.
There are some theories about it on the internet, maybe if you can find a better explanation than i'm able to give.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:18 am

Daimon wrote:
Why do you do these things, Malkav?

Well, it's my job as the resident madman, isn't it lol!

You know I am the Malkavian Madness Network confused affraid clown

- geek
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:42 am

Yeah, I just read this on Gamefaqs:

Quote :
I read on the internet that the characters speeches are MP3 files. So I tried to find them inside the installation folder and I found out something really interesting. The cab driver's MP3 files are inside a folder named "caine". From your installation folder, follow as follows: \Vampire\sound\character\dlg\main characters\caine.

This cab driver knows a lot of stuff. It may be possible that he s Caine, although I accept the fact that White Wolf would never show Caine, since they want him to be a legend for storytellers to exploit in their stories.
But that cab driver really bugs me. Everyone uses his services from the very beginning of the game, only to discover in the end that he knows so much and probably is the strongest of all.

reply:

Quote :
It is old info. The cabbie is either Caine himself or a Malkavian Methuselah who believes himself to be Caine.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 am

If he is a Malkavian Methuselah, he is very likely one of your forefathers, in some sense or another (that is, if you're playing a Malkavian). And if he pretends to be Caine, it would be quite rude for a fledgling of his clan to adress him otherwise, right?
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 pm

The malkavians also give epithets to pretty much everyone else as well, more often than not it's a reference to how they imagine themselves - glorified.
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Hmm, it's quite strange they call him the dark father when some people are suggesting he's only 'pretending' also, if he's just some malkavian cab driver I'd think his mp3 folder would be called something like mr cab or just plain cab driver instead of Caine... Hmm confused
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Klahera wrote:
Hmm, it's quite strange they call him the dark father when some people are suggesting he's only 'pretending' also, if he's just some malkavian cab driver I'd think his mp3 folder would be called something like mr cab or just plain cab driver instead of Caine... Hmm confused

But where's the fun without conspiracy theories? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:33 pm

It was called Caine on purpose, the devs admitted that Razz

They also said it isn't Caine, but buggered if I can find the quote anymore. Stupid sites going down after I bookmark them.
Back to top Go down
Klahera
Neonate
Neonate
Klahera

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Aww, that would destroy our conspiracy theories Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why hello Mr.Cab driver   Why hello Mr.Cab driver Empty

Back to top Go down

Why hello Mr.Cab driver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Team Camarilla International Forum :: The TCI Community Dark Room-
Jump to: