Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intimidation 'n' stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Intimidation 'n' stuff Empty
PostSubject: Intimidation 'n' stuff   Intimidation 'n' stuff EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:19 pm

So, persuasion won't be the only way anymore. Good. Any chance of applying the new system to CE (you know, old clans, new intimidation)?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation 'n' stuff   Intimidation 'n' stuff EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:33 pm

I'm really looking to move away from that. It's going to require alot of time and dialogue re-writing to make this truly happen. Right now Malkav and I are just trying to get the dialogue and python scripts moved over to the new clans, and of course play tested. But after that is done and released then shifting the importance of Persuasion, Seduction, and Intimidation will be a large goal for TFN 1.1.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation 'n' stuff   Intimidation 'n' stuff EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:01 pm

hmm yea it would be a hell lot of work.. well it will be the next biiiig patch after christmas Smile just knowing it will come is pleasure enough ^^
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation 'n' stuff   Intimidation 'n' stuff EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Oh it's coming so don't worry about that. I'm with you guys, I can't stand how Persuasion is the ULTIMATE SOCIAL Feat making Intimidation and Seduction worthless... All of that is going to change in TFN 1.1.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation 'n' stuff   Intimidation 'n' stuff EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:06 am

yea thats whats really bothering me.. with my female gangrel i now play through the game witout persuasion.. only intimidation (on 8 or 9 it is now^^) and play a "hmm i don't care if u die or i kill u, i am most badass ever" character^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intimidation 'n' stuff   Intimidation 'n' stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Intimidation 'n' stuff
Page 1 of 1