Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Osebo Clan Weakness

Go down 
+3
nocturne.haarlem
Kelben
Zer0Morph
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

New Osebo Clan Weakness Empty
PostSubject: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Now that we have the freedom to do as we please with murdering the innocent and Humanity loss, I can finally have the clan weakness I always wanted with the Osebo. The Osebo always had a fantastic clan perk which is an automatic +1 to Strength, which saves the player massive amounts of XP later down the road. However their only flaw was a -2 to frenzy checks, which wasn't very balanced.

I mean yes the Osebo do tend to frenzy more often than the other clans but not so much as to warrant such a good perk. So, I figured out the python script and implemented it so that whenever the Osebo murder an innocent victim, their Humanity will drop by 2 points instead of 1. Here is the new description on the "Clans" page.

Merits: Due to their strong physical bodies the Osebo gain a +1 to Strength.

Flaws: Self control is always a problem with the Osebo clan so their violent nature nets them a -2 penalty on all frenzy checks. In addition to this flaw they must also keep accidents to a minimum, as killing the innocent unlocks a compulsive craving making murder even easier next time.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Kelben
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 pm

It fits, yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
nocturne.haarlem
Neonate
Neonate
nocturne.haarlem

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 am

Very nice game balance rule! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nocturnehaarlem.nl/
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 am

How about -3 Humanity?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Celsius wrote:
How about -3 Humanity?
That would be a little too harsh... In my humble opinion at least.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 pm

-3 is too much. -2 is good enough.
Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:02 pm

There is no reason for us to comment.Zer0 is always right Very Happy (that was compliment).
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 pm

srle wrote:
There is no reason for us to comment.Zer0 is always right Very Happy (that was compliment).

HAHAHA, don't I wish!! But thanks for the confidence SRLE! Smile

-2 to Frenzy is actually pretty stiff considering the new rule changes I made for TFN. -3 would make the Osebo frenzy so often that it wouldn't be fun for the player, I don't think.

Back to top Go down
srle
Ancillae
Ancillae
srle

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Will there be more balance tweaks in merits/flaws or is this final?

Last edited by srle on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Could be... I'm waiting to hear what the community thinks after playing it for 2 months for BETA. If everyone agrees that something needs to change for Merits/Flaws then we can do that, nothing is set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Osebo Clan Weakness   New Osebo Clan Weakness Empty

Back to top Go down

New Osebo Clan Weakness
Page 1 of 1