Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Participate in Beta?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shalun
Fledgling
Fledgling

Participate in Beta? Empty
PostSubject: Participate in Beta?   Participate in Beta? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:04 pm

I was hoping to participate in the Beta. I am analytical and if you set me to tasks, I will put the time into the testing. Just tell me what to focus the time on. Also, happy to just play it through and share observations or identified quirks/bugs.

Qualifications:
I have played VTMB and its various mods including CE quit a few times since it original release. I bought it of couse. Programmer way back but, today, I am enterprise architect. In more recent years a computer systems engineer.

If I cannot participate at this time, will you have an open beta?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Participate in Beta?   Participate in Beta? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Welcome to the site man, glad you're here.

Well it sure sounds like you have some strong qualifications to test software, that's for sure. Unfortunately the TCI Open Beta (to members only) was released on Halloween so that ship has sailed. While the testers we have are doing a great job and reporting many (unfortunately) bugs, I am thinking about a potential true Open Beta, or we'll just release it to the public. Either way you will be able to get your hands on a copy of it.

The timeframe we're looking at for this is around Christmas or sometime shortly after, at least that's the plan right now. I'm finding myself modding stuff I originally wasn't planning on modding, but finding it necessary to make 'things' work with other 'things', so to speak.

Stick around here for a few months though, for updates, news in the Beta section, and best of all the wonderful people who hang out here! cherry
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Shalun
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Participate in Beta?   Participate in Beta? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Understood and thank you for the quick response. I will continue to monitor the site for its release.

Good luck on the bug fixes and the eventual release.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Participate in Beta?   Participate in Beta? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks Shalun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Participate in Beta?   Participate in Beta? Empty

Back to top Go down

Participate in Beta?
Page 1 of 1