Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warduke
Fledgling
Fledgling
Warduke

Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT! Empty
PostSubject: Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!   Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Hello all, this is my 1st post here, and I have to say after reading the site and what you guys are doing I am VERY impressed! I cannot believe some of the new mods and content that has and is continuing to be created for the game (which I feel is one of the best games ever made). One of the things I like to add to my game is adult content, does anyone know where there is 18+ adult content and mods? I still have a few but am not sure if they will work.. they are basically reskins so they probably will. Anyways thanks for some kick ass stuff, I am going to download this tonight and give it a whirl.. hopefully it works with WESP's newest patch as I just installed it lol.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!   Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:59 pm

I know there are a few skins that might add a little more skin detail, if you know what I mean. Though you did mention it already, so you obviously do. But other than that, I've never really seen anything like the addition of a certain kind of scene, though there is whats planned to go into a version of the Clan Quest Mod, though I can't say I have anything to do with it(much less knowing exactly what it entails).
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!   Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Welcome to TCI Warduke, it's good to have you.

As far as adult content goes, like nude skins, I believe Tessera made some so you might want to google that and find his website. The TCI developers don't believe in making this game 18+ or promote nudity in any way so we can't help you there, but I'm sure Tessera can. Also I saw that you mentioned downloading and installing over Wesp's patches. You don't want to do that, you will want a perfectly clean copy of Bloodlines to install CE over, don't install any patches, CE takes care of all of that for you.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!   Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow this game .. i take 3 yrs off and its still kicking! LOVE IT!
Page 1 of 1