Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big shout out and thank you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warduke
Fledgling
Fledgling
Warduke

Big shout out and thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Big shout out and thank you!   Big shout out and thank you! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I have made it through SM and started Downtown quests with no problems as of yet. So far I give this project a serious double thumbs up! cheers

Keep up the great work and I look forward to finishing my play through of CE Edition.

The only things I can think of for a 1.5 edition would be more skin options for the player character and a "pimp my haven" option via the computer. I have no clue if this is an 18+ website but I also have no problems with some adult skins thrown in for flavor / eye candy. (I am 40 and married so im allowed to look lol)

Thanks for all the hard work and for making this classic game live on, you guys rock!

PS: Have a good holiday season. santa
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

Big shout out and thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big shout out and thank you!   Big shout out and thank you! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:43 am

Hi,

thanks for your nice words sunny

About your asking for more skin options, this is not so easy. You'd have to install any selectable skin manually. Look into the download section on Planet Vampire. There you might find something that suits you.
If you have a question about installing skins or adapting them to your favourite clan, just ask.
This is not an 18+ site. And while we don't mind "adult" content, we don't promote it either.

So, thanks again for your praise and have a good hollyday everybody santa

- geek
Back to top Go down

Big shout out and thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Camarilla Edition Forum :: Community News/Media/Downloads-
Jump to: