Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game

Go down 
+11
Dark_Ansem
FallenRaven
z.o.o.
Eliza
Celsius
8people
Jad.3
Zer0Morph
PGM1961
Childe of Malkav
Claudia
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:15 pm

RTFM and find out yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

I did.
They're not.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Claudia wrote:
I like the Tremere, but frankly, the New World of Darkness (Vampire the Requiem and all other games) are sooo much better....

Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpO5rUQceAL_mPC06AD0kxzdU4uuu0BsqkzL9-1FdT9ESd_lEZ
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Claudia wrote:
I like the Tremere, but frankly, the New World of Darkness (Vampire the Requiem and all other games) are sooo much better....

Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpO5rUQceAL_mPC06AD0kxzdU4uuu0BsqkzL9-1FdT9ESd_lEZ

This...
Ugh... This is fully supported by Clan Gangrel.
Sorry, Mistress.
*does sorry puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Dark_Ansem
Ancillae
Ancillae
Dark_Ansem

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:26 pm

then again the conversion guide puts Thaumaturgy back, so I'm not TOO disappointed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:28 am

It's just that the game mechanic are so much better in the new one Sad and the old wod is full of bs like Samuel haight and other inconsistancies. I mean I love the idea of the old wod but as a game it's quite meh.

(i still st masquerade but I get rid of 90% of the canon and a good half of the extended rules)
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 am

Last edited by Karavolos on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Karavolos, Feral,

whatever, but no censorship on this forum. Except for spam, commercials, and people who believe their opinion is the only valid one.

-
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Karavolos, Feral,

whatever, but no censorship on this forum. Except for spam, commercials, and people who believe their opinion is the only valid one.

-

In the light of this, I've edited my post.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Karavolos, my comment about censorship was intended for the "Heresy" stamp. My connection is horribly slow today, so I wasn't even aware that there was another page. Sorry if you got me wrong there.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:56 pm

I censored my last post as a joke more than anything.
The heresy stamp is not a serious "Knock that shit out" but rather played for the sake of humour by parodying the fanatical folks such as the church of old and as such should not be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Karavolos wrote:
The heresy stamp is not a serious "Knock that shit out" but rather played for the sake of humour by parodying the fanatical folks such as the church of old and as such should not be taken seriously.
Of course I know that. But due to the sluggish connection I have today, I wasn't even Abel to get decent smileys in Wink
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:45 pm

I just noticed you didn't finish your message with "- geek"

My mind was blown affraid
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Karavolos wrote:
Of course I know that. But due to the sluggish connection I have today, I wasn't even Abel to get decent smileys in Wink

That sucks, but at least you Cain post. Wink
Back to top Go down
joemarra052075
Methuselah
Methuselah
joemarra052075

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:07 pm

Claudia wrote:
Actually, about Dementation, it's because Dementation "is" a twisted Dominate. Because it's basicly the same discipline, it's restrains are the same. It's an Errata from I don't remember which book (I know I read it on the white wolf webpage, but now the WoD is dead, it's not available anymore).
As I found out in a game I ran without this rule Dementation is very/horribly broken....you wouldn't believe how easy it is to abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game   Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade, the pen and paper game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2