Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New User Interface for TFN

Go down 
+7
Eliza
YamiRaziel
Claudia
Nosferatu's Childe
Feral
PGM1961
Zer0Morph
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

New User Interface for TFN Empty
PostSubject: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 pm

As we near the closure of TFN, I'm proud to reveal the new UI used for TFN. About 3 hours were spent updating the UI and I'm REALLY happy with it. First off I made the outside columns appear more stone like, then I made the bloodbar tint with blueish purple as you start running out of blood. I really like the red/blue combo and if you know anything about blood, red blood is oxygenated blood while blue blood is blood without oxygen. Lastly I enhanced the tick markers on the bloodbar so you can see them a little better and it really goes nice with the blue.

Tell me what you think!

New User Interface for TFN 103izp0
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 am

Very good! And my fevorite clan of TFN roster! But whu with old skins? Anyways, such little touches really do build the feel of the game.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Awsome, the bloodbar looks really great, looks like TFN will be a whole new VtM game What a Face
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Thanks guys! When I'm playing, I can't seem to keep my eyes off of it, i love it!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:51 pm

It's slight differences, but noticable and very nice touch Wink
Love the blood !
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Details are important! Good job, Zero Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 am

Ooooh, I love this silver-grey color for the bars. Very decent, but nevertheless beautiful. Very Happy
Although I think the 'blue blood' goes a little bit too much into violet. I've never seen blood that doesn't contain much oxygen, but if you look at people with cyanosis, you can see that, in most cases, their lips are very dark-blue, not violet. But that's just my taste; the idea itself is great! Smile
Back to top Go down
z.o.o.
Methuselah
Methuselah

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 pm

I've donated my whole blood many, many times. It has a color very similar to: prune juice, the preset Windows Vista theme in Pink (active window), or the color of Milla Jovovich's suit in the ridiculous Ultraviolet movie after she spills a single drop of blood on it.

Lookin' good Zer0Morph.
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I see....no difference at all scratch
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Really? Shocked , don't you notice that the blood is not completely red and the.....things at the sides of the bloodbar are grey (or is it gray?, I forgot how it's written) like stone?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

You're only supposed to wear one eye patch, not two! pirat Razz
Back to top Go down
Ringo
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Had to start the game to see the exact difference... but it looks good.

If the feeling of TFN is more stony/medieval/concretey rather than woody/organic/muddy, then I think it's a great change that makes sense. If not, then it's at least different Wink
Back to top Go down
redeyesandlonghair
Ancillae
Ancillae
redeyesandlonghair

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:32 pm

...I want to polish it with a rag... it's going to bug me that I can't.

It needs more skulls.. with skulls on the skulls... and spikes on the skulls! AND ON FIRE!!!!

AAAAAAAAUGH FIRE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

-Foxi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New User Interface for TFN   New User Interface for TFN Empty

Back to top Go down

New User Interface for TFN
Page 1 of 1