Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of the backround ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

What do you think of the backround ? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 am

Alright, the chronology is almost over, all NPC (at least that you know of) have been set up, so now I need you guys to give me your feedback on what you think of what's going on.
Do you feel implicated ? Do you wich you were there ? Do you wish you had a relation with a NPC, you knew their secrets, you'd be their childe, their ghoul.. ?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:01 am

The setting is good. I really like Elysium. Honestly though, I will have to re-read the NPCs backgrounds. To few Gangrel as for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks Wink

Masquerade is sadly all about the backround, and I want you guys to think every little butterfly's wind can affect you, as everything and everyone is tied together with something Smile

Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Claudia wrote:
Thanks Wink

Masquerade is sadly all about the backround, and I want you guys to think every little butterfly's wind can affect you, as everything and everyone is tied together with something Smile

I like the background you have put together. It feels like there are a lot of undercurrents running through everything. It will be fun to see how much of it I can find out.

In video games like Bloodlines, even some MMO, you can get the feeling that everything is about you... everyone else is merely a character actor in your life story. But in real life, too many things happen that you never know about, and you can never know everything. To me, that makes a good game. You can try to involve yourself in all of the plots and secrets, but you can never know them all. The trick is to plan for what you don't know. Sounds impossible, but we do it all the time. You know exactly how much time it takes to get to work; but what if your car dies, or the metro breaks down, etc.? So you leave a little early, or make sure you have alternate transportation ready, in case the unforeseen happens.

So we ally ourselves with the Nosferatu Primogen, but in case he makes a deal with someone else, you gather information that he doesn't want known publicly, so you can ruin him if he betrays you. You think your haven is secure, but you still have multiple escape routes in case you are wrong. The best games always have plenty of stuff happening that you don't know about, so you have to be smart -- even for vampires, if you don't use your brain, no Discipline is strong enough to protect you.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:41 am

Bumping this old thread with a something I found ;
You know the setting was first made for Liege, Belgium, I just transposed it to Bordeaux because the cities are fairly similar.

And I found this about our friend Gosuin Smile

http://www.littlegun.be/arme%20belge/artisans%20identifies%20g/a%20gosuin%20jean%20fr.htm

Don't worry about the French, look at the pictures :p
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am

Our Prince is a gun, all arguments are invalid.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:42 am

Our prince is an old gun who only shoots once before it need reloading. Our counter argument hold.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:52 am

Your Prince is megalomaniac enough to write his name in all guns he manufactured Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the backround ?   What do you think of the backround ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the backround ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Rules and OoC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: