Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When to write

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

When to write Empty
PostSubject: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 am

If it's a discussion between characters, well, wait for the other to respond. It may take a couple of seconds if the player is also online, to a couple of days if the player has a life. You can have a life, and because we're on a different time zone, I won't care for continuity (a bit like Bloodlines, it's always night time, but the game takes place in between a couple of weeks or so, right ?).

The characters (both the ones you guys are playing and the NPCs I'm "playing") are able to be at two places in the same "time". One for the "campaign", the story line, the things that'll make "things move", and one to idle in Elyseum or at home.

Remember, you cannot delet or edit your post, so think wisely when writting Wink
I may edit your posts or MP you to ask something about what the character has in mind and add spoiler brackets (as anyone will Auspex 2 might know that you're lying, but you don't know who can tell ! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Oh, a little add-on, I'm thinking of Eliza's character's situation.

When various character talk to you in different posts, take them "chronogicaly".
Lyle talked to Corinna, and Duncan too.
There was enough time for Corinna to talk back to Lyle before Duncan approched her Wink

So corinna's post might have its own chronology (during the ritual, after the test, while duncan and theodore's discussion, and when duncan approches her).

So Eliza can post a looong post tracing her reactions from every action/interaction taken since her last post (this is why I told her not to worry, when you're sick, you're sick, when you're on the army, you're on the army, and when you don't have internet, well you don't have internet !)

This might create a few problems when there will be action involved, but that will be tackled with the Battle Wheel anyway. But for Elyseum, RP interactions, time is way more flexible Smile

Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 am

No Problem. When I wrote that, I hadn't yet seen Eliza's post about being sick and not posting for a week, or I wouldn't have spoken to Corinna. Now I'm stuck in mid-conversation too. Very Happy Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:46 am

I think I'm going to wait to post until 8people is back to see that Lauren is being spoken to. For fluidity's sake. c:
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 am

Lauren is 8people's character

(Laure is the Elyseum Keeper)

I'll be waiting too, on simison (since he's playing Jérôme) who's probably going to react to Miri and Claudia, on Eliza for Duncan and Lyle Wink

I don't mind waiting, I mean I'm always working on something, so it's just ok to have a life, be sick, or be kidnapped by your granpa who has not internet, don't worry about it ! We're having just a good time all together, right ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:26 am

Claudia wrote:
So Eliza can post a looong post

You know, I just love it when people tell me I can write pages over pages about stuff. Very Happy Remember, it's all Claudia's fault now if you get stuck on one of my 'monster-posts'. Laughing
Since it'll be a hell of a week (and then holidays on Friday, yeah), I'll post today, but it might take me a few ... er ... hours. scratch Well, I have nothing to do otherwise, anyway.

And I think doing this chronologically is a good idea. I hope I don't mess up, my brain still feels a bit like a Bond-martini, shaken, not stirred, but I can't not post. (Ha, double negative.)
Having a life is cool, but having a flu sucks. Damn, I ruined the pun.

Last edited by Eliza on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:38 am

Take your time, I'm fucking the Masquerade with the Baali and I'm loling Wink
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am

The fire alarm in my building keeps setting off visual disturbances and my epilepsy.

Unfortunately the alarm is triggered by temperature and where some of the flats are empty with the windows closed the alarm is going off for several hours a day making it very difficult to read at the moment.

Waiting to hear back from the Landlord to see if he's going to help do anything about it because it's making it hell to be here!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:48 am

Holy crap, epilepsy triggered by your hearing sounds like hell !
And alarms suck ><
Rest well :/
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Oh my. D:

I hope all gets better soon, 8. :c
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Seconded, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the stupid fire alarm will soon be nothing more than a bad memory. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When to write Empty
PostSubject: Re: When to write   When to write Empty

Back to top Go down

When to write
Page 1 of 1