Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Bodegon

Go down 
+5
eye of the divine
simison
Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

El Bodegon - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:36 pm

My offer still stands, but I am open to suggestions if you would find it preferable.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 am

Nyx didn't interrupt the conversation as it continued from somewhere she produced a book, though no one seemed to see where she kept it. It looked quite new, and not badly damaged.

Every so often her eye would drift from the pages to the group then to her surroundings. Carefully inspecting what was happening before going back to her pages.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 am

The three Brujah smile or chuckle at the idea of Tarcisus being fireproof. Karl in particular seems to agree that he was indeed a bastard. Neither Marc nor Suzanne seem to have a particular strong feeling on the issue.
They do not interrupt the neonates deciding where and how to talk to each other, as they aren't involved.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 am

"Well we don't have a lot of alternatives since you distrust the Hotel Elysium, so yeah. Why not."
William said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:14 pm

It's not that I distrust your chantry; but the only place non-Tremere can enter is the hotel lobby, which is a bit public for my tastes.  The same applies to sitting out here, actually.

Why don't we just accept Fred's offer of hospitality for a while?  Once Nyx's people email us that stuff, we can decide what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Ah, but if Mister William is more comfortable at the chantry, perhaps we can reunite once we have a set goal?
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Nyx shifted reluctantly, extracting her phone once more she read the text message, sighing irritably she bookmarked her page and stuffed the paperback in the back of her belt before turning her attention back to the group.

Well decide fast, they're done and I have an appointment to get to in twenty minutes.

Perception + Empathy >3:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:06 am

Duncan raises an eyebrow as he looks to Nyx.
That was quick. So how do we do this? Is it in file form, or on disk? And do we all get a copy, as discussed?
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:58 am

William raised an eyebrow at Nyx.
"What's got you all riled up ever since we arrived here?"

He let's out a sigh and looks at Fred.
"Your haven it is, unless our Nosferatu here wants to rip off some heads off on the way over there."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:20 am

Nyx turned her attention to Duncan when addressed.

It will be a DVD.

Pierre :

Working on the copy bit now, worst case we have to burn them ourselves.

She mumbled it as she typed out a reply text. When she was finished she kept her phone in her hand ready for a reply to arrive but directed her attention to William.

PMS

Her tone was again laced with sarcasm as she replied to William.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 am

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 am

Nyx gaze drifted back to her phone, she read the text and shrugged slightly.

I can get three copies, and is it worth waiting here for them or what?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 am

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:08 am

Very well, I'll show the way at your convenience.
Fred goes and prepares his bike, but naturally remains in place until the rest of the coterie is set.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:20 am

Sounds good.  We can wait there, and Nyx can pick up the DVD and meet us there.  To William, he adds:  It's bound to be better than that house near here, where we started down.  That was a bit dusty.

Duncan turns to Nyx and asks a question.
If you don't know where Fred's haven is, you can follow us there and then go to your rendesvous.  Do you need to do this alone?  If so, William can ride with me.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:43 am

William looks at Duncan, confused where the idea of using the old house they used to enter the tunnels even came from, and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:48 am

Probably because unlike Fred's haven (which they don't know is), the old house is close and is somewhere they know they won't be spied on.

The three other Brujah are perfectly happy letting the others decide and talk between them. They probably aren't listening in, altho Nyx's sudden words did draw attention every now and then.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Nyx blinked a few times and looked up once more, she was obviously a bit confused.

So we're going to Fred's place? I can arrange for them to be dropped off there. I don't know how long my appointment will be...

The Nosferatu gave a noncommittal shrug.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Well, I didn't know whether you wanted company when you picked it up, so Fred's place sounded like a good place to wait.  If you aren't sure how long you'll be, it sounds like you have other business to take care of at the same time; which makes waiting at Fred's an even better idea.

It doesn't really matter to me, but William probably wants to start looking at it as soon as possible.  So if you could have them drop it off at Fred's place, we can go over it while we wait for you.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 pm

"Ttsk ttsk D, you got to pick up the subtle hints she's been giving the entire time. So, shall leave or shall we have another bout of 'should we really go to Fred, yes/no?' circlejerk while we're at it."
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:45 pm

Subtle hints are easy to ignore if you don't feel like arguing.  But you're right... standing here is useless.  So I'm following Fred.  Are you coming with me?  If so, let's go.

Duncan turns to the other three Brujah and gives a brief wave.
Good evening.  Nice meeting you, M. Nassau.  I'm sure we'll have a longer talk next time.

The young Brujah turns to leave, heading for the bike parking area.  One there, he takes his helmet and offers it to William if he's following; if not, Duncan dons it himself.  Then he mounts the bike and prepares to depart.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Nyx sighed irritably, and sent a messages quickly.

Pierre:

She glanced quickly to those left.

Nice to meet you.

She then departed towards her own scooter, on her way she had to pass William, Fred and Duncan and spoke again as she made her way to her scooter.

I'll be at Fred's if I've finished my business. The discs should be dropped off there I could only get three copies so if you could save me one I'd be grateful.

Alertness >3:

ST:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Fred turns to Nyx.
Very well, you're welcome at any time of course.
If you need to be reminded of the location of my home, I'd be happy to provide.

After saying this, Fred turns back to Duncan and/or William.
If you'd follow me, then.
As soon as they are ready, Fred will depart towards his haven; ever so careful not to lose the people he's guiding.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Fred seemed to elict a smile from her as he spoke.

It's ok, I remember where you are. Thank you for the offer though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Bodegon   El Bodegon - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

El Bodegon
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: City Elysiums-
Jump to: