Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Not a bug) Matress of ballance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

(Not a bug) Matress of ballance Empty
PostSubject: (Not a bug) Matress of ballance   (Not a bug) Matress of ballance EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 am

I just met Bertram. I have 600 cash, sold nearly nothing, my inventory is quite full. Bought two books from Trip (edit: books did replenish in a while). Haggle 5.
Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Matress of ballance   (Not a bug) Matress of ballance EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Do you think money is still easy to come by or too hard? Remember you have a Haggle of 5 which is why you have alot more cash than the average player would normally if he didn't invest in Haggle. Before TFN, there was no reason to invest in Haggle.

I would like to hear other's comments about how easy/hard money is to come by, and if they like the changes.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Matress of ballance   (Not a bug) Matress of ballance EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 am

I guess this whole topic could be deleted Smile Met Akeem, and am scraping for money to afford books. Won't go above Haggle 7, probably.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Matress of ballance   (Not a bug) Matress of ballance EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:02 am

Akeem has an awesome collection of books and Japanese swords doesn’t he? I love visiting him as a vendor! You may notice that the books get more expensive as they go up in value, which of course makes sense considering how much more XP you save by reading them. Right before I released BETA I lowered the price of all of the books by a little bit to make them a bit more affordable, here are the base prices now.

Low Grade Books - $250
Medium Grade Books - $500
High Grade Books - $750

Your Haggle obviously sets the price the player will pay, to a value as high as 200% above cost for those with a level 1 Haggle. So if you have a Haggle 1, you would pay double ($500 for a Low Grade Book). At level 10 Haggle you would pay only the base cost ($250 for a Low Grade Book). So having a high Haggle is obviously better.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Matress of ballance   (Not a bug) Matress of ballance EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:55 am

Crap what a rip-off ! That's what ewe get for not having any barnes and nobles opened during night time right...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Matress of ballance   (Not a bug) Matress of ballance EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:26 am

Claudia wrote:
Crap what a rip-off ! That's what ewe get for not having any barnes and nobles opened during night time right...

LOL! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Not a bug) Matress of ballance   (Not a bug) Matress of ballance Empty

Back to top Go down

(Not a bug) Matress of ballance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: BETA Testing TFN 1.4 (Locked)-
Jump to: