Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

auspex bug

Go down 
+2
8people
lofgren
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

auspex bug - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: auspex bug   auspex bug - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:54 pm

HAHA Lofgren, I love reading your descriptive and indepth responses, you are never short on words and are always entertaining to read. Smile

Thanks for the compliments on this overhaul, and I especially thank you more for bringing to light some of my oversights. I love getting suggestions and ideas from people because I can't think of EVERYTHING. I am much happier with Auspex and Blood Buff since you guys said something, I feel CE 1.2 is even more on track than it was before.

As far as the walk/run toggle thing, that scripting was actually done by Dheu, the author of companion mod. Someone had a question about this and this was his solution so I grabbed it and put it in the game. I actually use my right click button to walk so holding that down isn't too bad, especially that before I had to hold down SHIFT + R. Click.

An autowalk feature would definately be cool and I will try to run this by Dheu to see if such a scripting idea is possible. I'm pretty comfortable with the ins and outs of Bloodlines for modding, but I'm a systems administrator, not a programmer so my scripting knowledge is very limited. Burgmeister01 and Lothario are the ones who designed the Blood Timer for CE so it's been a real community effort.

I'll see what I can do...
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Khannis
Fledgling
Fledgling
Khannis

PostSubject: Re: auspex bug   auspex bug - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:00 pm

I like where all of this is going Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: auspex bug   auspex bug - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 pm

"Never thoght about that. I usually feed on right mouse."

Actually I hadn't got used to using WASD to move yet, I was still in the R Click moves the mouse phase of gaming back in 2004. Turns out holding down the mouse button was alot easier for long walks over the "W" key. I changed "W" to activate my powers and "X" to turn them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: auspex bug   auspex bug - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

auspex bug
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2