Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, whatever happened to...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Hey, whatever happened to... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, whatever happened to...   Hey, whatever happened to... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:05 am

Hey, whatever happened to... 8people?

She's posted comments to threads in this Out Of Character part of the forum as recently as yesterday, April 12; but hasn't posted in the Elysium area (Role-Playing area) for several days, since April 6. I wanted to see Lauren's presentation to the Prince, and talk to her. 8people? You okay?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Hey, whatever happened to...   Hey, whatever happened to... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:08 am

8 has had some problems in his appartment which triggers his epilepsy and fucks around the capacity of reading Smile
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Hey, whatever happened to...   Hey, whatever happened to... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Currently catching up on the IC stuff but it's slow going.

I've got to juggle when I can read with programming coursework due in as well which is even harder on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Hey, whatever happened to...   Hey, whatever happened to... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Don't worry, again, time is flexible, so please take your time, don't force your eyes and don't hurt yourself Smile

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Hey, whatever happened to...   Hey, whatever happened to... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:25 pm

I wish we could go back and edit posts to be in slightly larger font, to help you ease the strain on your eyes.

Is it a good idea to start doing this, to make it easier on your eyes, 8? O:
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Hey, whatever happened to...   Hey, whatever happened to... EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Glad you're okay, 8people. Just wondered what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, whatever happened to...   Hey, whatever happened to... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, whatever happened to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Rules and OoC :: Out of Character-
Jump to: