Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Fixed) Edgar Hirst

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

(Fixed) Edgar Hirst Empty
PostSubject: (Fixed) Edgar Hirst   (Fixed) Edgar Hirst EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 am

Quite a lot:
*Edgar lost his head. At least when he shouted "someone there?" and leaned fotward. His head dissapeared.
*He is nearly 2D when looked at from the side.
*his Katana dissapered when he died.
* If you stey in the air-conditioning system, you could shoot them all you want and they won't engage in meele.
It's a possibility for a serious exploit. Only the guy with crossbow retalieted, missing most of the time.
*question, not a bug: whot sort of Numina is Hirsh using? It acted as Fortitude.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Edgar Hirst   (Fixed) Edgar Hirst EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:17 am

*Edgar lost his head. At least when he shouted "someone there?" and leaned fotward. His head dissapeared.
Must've been some sort of graphical glitch, I can't replicate it.
*He is nearly 2D when looked at from the side.
Must've been some sort of graphical glitch, I can't replicate it.
*his Katana dissapered when he died.
I fixed that.
* If you stey in the air-conditioning system, you could shoot them all you want and they won't engage in meele.
It's a possibility for a serious exploit. Only the guy with crossbow retalieted, missing most of the time.

I played this part and the reason they can't engage you in melee is because they can't crouch and enter the vent to come after you. I gave them all ranged weapons in addition to their melee weapons so now they'll unload on you once they are aware of your presence. The vent isn't so safe anymore.
*question, not a bug: whot sort of Numina is Hirsh using? It acted as Fortitude.
Shield of Faith is activated as soon as Edgar spots the player. SoF didn't have a graphic attached to it so I made one, Chastity also uses SoF now too because they are both considered "Elite" Hunters. Pretty badass eh?
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Edgar Hirst   (Fixed) Edgar Hirst EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 am

From the vent he was a sitting duck. I engaged him in December round of tests though. That's why this time I stayed in the vent Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Fixed) Edgar Hirst   (Fixed) Edgar Hirst Empty

Back to top Go down

(Fixed) Edgar Hirst
Page 1 of 1