Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some bugs I've encountered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel
Fledgling
Fledgling

Some bugs I've encountered Empty
PostSubject: Some bugs I've encountered   Some bugs I've encountered EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:54 am

Serpentis discipline randomly disappeared from character sheet, only to return on using the discipline.
At Trip's pawnshop I got stuck in the second door.
Arthur Killpatrick's sound does not work. He is just mute and does not move his lips.
Osebo female is a ghost. Literally. You can play her, but you don't see the character.
The first guy you meet on the street, who is waiting for a tow truck - when you persuade him to go in the alley at the back, when fed upon, he just stands up straight like nothing is happening.
I've noticed a few random bugs when loading some games. It seems half the street people are dead, police are chasing me, my character is a Baali, supposedly, but he has some Thanatosis disciplines and is randomly killing people.

That's all for now. Hope it's helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs I've encountered   Some bugs I've encountered EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:18 am

Hi Abel

can't wait to slay you, dear brother Twisted Evil

It seems your installation got messed up. Sounds like you either didn't use a fresh copy of the game, or tried to load old save files from another version.
Both will surely lead to trouble of all kinds.
You must use a fresh copy, without any other patches/mods. And you can't use old save files with a new version of any patch/mod.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs I've encountered   Some bugs I've encountered EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Without Childe of Malkav, these poor people would have crappy support, lol.

But yeah, Childe is right on this one, somehow the install got botched. Definately manually delete your copy of Bloodlines and reinstall, somehow you mixed TFN with "something else".
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Abel
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs I've encountered   Some bugs I've encountered EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Oh dear. I just installed over the last edition and mods...silly me. Anyway, sorry for wasting your time Embarassed

Btw, I am liking Baali and Followers of Set. Their powers are great. It just feels fiendish. Luckily I didn't got far. Downtown start.

Abel will never be slain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some bugs I've encountered   Some bugs I've encountered Empty

Back to top Go down

Some bugs I've encountered
Page 1 of 1