Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

A few things Empty
PostSubject: A few things   A few things EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:34 am

Ok, playing through with a salubri, almost finished so there's a couple of things I've noticed.

1. Missy or whatever her name is from the VV's club only allows one drink if gained through VV's favour. Afterwards she just stands where you left her, unable to talk to or feed

2. Isacc didn't actually give me anything when he said he would after the sewer quests.

3. Not sure on this one but when I use obeah to heal anyone outside an Elysium I get a masquerade violation, is that supposed to happen?

4. Not a real bug but to be noted: acquiring a hooker for romero, when you appear in the graveyard her clothing is back to vanilla style, even though I picked up a version in the new skin.. (talk about quick change)

5. Not a bug but to be noted: Fat Larry gave me my fifth point in finance as a reward for retrieving a briefcase. is he supposed to have that level of skill given most other tutors seem rather diminished in abilities?

6. Slight annoyance: Using Obeah when fighting the hunters in the apartments blocks for Akeem I gained a masquerade violation because one of the hunters say me using it.. shouldn't they not trigger a violation? I can understand innocents but these guys are trying to kill me! And already know about vampires..

Well that's all I can think of just now.. but on others notes.. the hunters backing up Bach were rather too easy to beat with the character abilities I have just now.. heck I don't think I even took damage apart from the explosives..>> obeah 5, Blood buff 4, plus full armour and bonus soak item.. my bashing soak is at 13!!!

Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:27 pm

@Zer0,
for the hooker models, look into hollywood.py def unfinishedHo( s = "") :
and cemetery.py def prostituteInitCemetery():
In the former, the variable G.Blondie is set according to the model. In the latter, the model is set according to the variable before unhiding her.
Should be easy to add the new models for v 1.1. Contact me if you need assist.

- geek
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyThu May 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Quote :
3. Not sure on this one but when I use obeah to heal anyone outside an Elysium I get a masquerade violation, is that supposed to happen?

I think that is by design. Obeah opens a third eye in your forehead I think; that would kind of creep people out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Tuishimi wrote:
Quote :

I think that is by design. Obeah opens a third eye in your forehead I think; that would kind of creep people out. Smile

Yeah but I wondered if someone who was near death would really care that something freaky happened to save them.
Back to top Go down
Nezumi
Elder
Elder
Nezumi

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Also to note, I used persuasion to convince the thug in chinatown to back down (the guy standing in an alley that threatens you) and the text response was something like "Oh Yeah" but his verbal response was about two sentances about how he doesn't believe me.. kinda weird..
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:41 pm

I fixed the glitch with the prostitute changes clothes when she gets to the cemetery, it will be in TFN 1.1.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:13 pm

1. Missy or whatever her name is from the VV's club only allows one drink if gained through VV's favour. Afterwards she just stands where you left her, unable to talk to or feed
Her name is Misti and I just tested this out. You are right that after you feed from her, she just stands there unable to speak. If you leave and come back after awhile, she will be in her original position and ready to feed again.

2. Isacc didn't actually give me anything when he said he would after the sewer quests.
That's because you already had the Key of Alamut. I got this fixed by swapping the quest reward to the Mummywrap Fetish. If you already have one then he gives you cash.

Yes, using Obeah on mortals is always a Masquerade Violation, even for Heather. You won't get a Masquerade Violation for healing Mercurio though.

4. Not a real bug but to be noted: acquiring a hooker for romero, when you appear in the graveyard her clothing is back to vanilla style, even though I picked up a version in the new skin.. (talk about quick change)
This was a bug but we got it fixed. The hooker won't change clothes and makeup anymore.

5. Not a bug but to be noted: Fat Larry gave me my fifth point in finance as a reward for retrieving a briefcase. is he supposed to have that level of skill given most other tutors seem rather diminished in abilities?
This needs to be revisited. I believe I put a cap on it so if you have a Haggle feat higher than 1 or 2 you won't get the boost.

6. Slight annoyance: Using Obeah when fighting the hunters in the apartments blocks for Akeem I gained a masquerade violation because one of the hunters say me using it.. shouldn't they not trigger a violation? I can understand innocents but these guys are trying to kill me! And already know about vampires..
I just played this part of the game and used Celerity 4 around the hunters and never got a Masquerade Violation. This was an issue but I believe we got it fixed by removing 1 xtra hunter.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

A few things Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things   A few things Empty

Back to top Go down

A few things
Page 1 of 1