Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a cheatcode for a Keycard...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

Need a cheatcode for a Keycard... Empty
PostSubject: Need a cheatcode for a Keycard...   Need a cheatcode for a Keycard... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi guys.. i am stuck in the tangled web quest.. i was stupid enough to use the old tremere heaven to accept the quest.. well yea.. keycard for kamikazi zen is in the damn locked mailbox... and no i can't load an old savegame.. well i could but that would get me like 2-3 hours of gaming back cuz i finished other quests first... and i can't find the cheatcode for the keycard on the internet.. if anyone has it or can help me feel free to answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Need a cheatcode for a Keycard...   Need a cheatcode for a Keycard... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

You want to put this in the console:

give item_k_shrekhub_four_key
Back to top Go down
Shabutaro
Methuselah
Methuselah
Shabutaro

PostSubject: Re: Need a cheatcode for a Keycard...   Need a cheatcode for a Keycard... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:04 pm

thx, but i just finished the game without the tangled web quest Smile just needed to play through TFN.. and the ending was very hard.. damn soldiers in Ventrue Tower.. i need to hit them like 6 times with a steyr.. but hey.. bosses were easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a cheatcode for a Keycard...   Need a cheatcode for a Keycard... Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a cheatcode for a Keycard...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Ask a Question-
Jump to: