Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crash with apeps semblance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

crash with apeps semblance Empty
PostSubject: crash with apeps semblance   crash with apeps semblance EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Zer0,
today I tried Apep's semblance in the hunter apartment. Twice I forgot to arm the claws, so I couldn't fight back. And the moment I died, the game crashed. Do you know, if there is a connection?

Well, for me, it's not so important. I have only learned that level to go on to Phobia, and later rip my heart out.
But th sandstorm gave me the fastest gallery noir fight ever. Got the shade with it, just before it could hit me. And then I had the stealth kill option Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
buzzsaw
Ancillae
Ancillae
buzzsaw

PostSubject: Re: crash with apeps semblance   crash with apeps semblance EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Seconded! That happened to me a couple of times, at least. Weirder was that I occasionally managed to equip a katana AND use Obfuscate as well. While it looked awesome, I had a feeling it wasn't supposed to happen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: crash with apeps semblance   crash with apeps semblance EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:02 am

I'm not sure if the game crashing had anything to do with Apep's Semblance or not. I'll check it out and if I find anything relevant then I'll definitely post it here.

As far as sandstorm stunning the Shade then using a stealth kill. That's a great idea I never thought of. If you feel it's an unfair exploit I could always make it so the shade can get out of it within a second or so making it impossible to stealth kill him.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: crash with apeps semblance   crash with apeps semblance EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:32 pm

For the Apep's Semblance problem, I'm positive that the CTD was caused by getting killed without having the claws equipped. It happened two times in a row. And in my third attempt, I had the claws equipped, got dusted by Edgar again, but without the crash.

For the shade, I don't even know if I can reproduce it. Probably just got lucky to get it sandstormed right in front of my nose. I wouldn't change it.

- geek

Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: crash with apeps semblance   crash with apeps semblance EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 pm

wait you need to equip the claws?
i tried fighting with apeps semblance and it didn't fight,
but yes i didn't know you had to equip the weapon i mean claw in that form, i thought it was instantaneous
maybe that was why it didn't fight
i mean i pressed the left button of the mouse and it didn't execute offensive movement

it also hapened that it crased while i was in apep's semblance, and that when i died, i think you can establish that if you die in apep's semblace the game crashes.

though with me in desperation that pressing the left mouse button was proving useless i pressed the right again, so i engaged apeps's semblance while i was already in it at the exact same moment i died. i just assumed too much had gone on at the same time, an "illegal operation"

the idea of using breathe the sandstorm so you can blind the oponent and hence do stealth kills is awesome! i will be sure to remember it!!! no by no means remove that possibility!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: crash with apeps semblance   crash with apeps semblance EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:22 pm

This power has caused me more grief than should be allowed in this lifetime, lol. I really wish I could fix it so the claws come out automatically but so I've found no way to do it. As far as the crashing to desktop, I guess I never died while in Apep's form without the claws out. The first thing I always do when I shapeshift is equip the claws.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crash with apeps semblance   crash with apeps semblance Empty

Back to top Go down

crash with apeps semblance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: The Final Nights Forum :: Bug Reporting-
Jump to: